Application is now open for the Young Health Programme Scholarship 2019 in the UK. The successful candidates will be spending fully funded 5 days in London, United Kingdom. All the cost of the one young world international conference will be covered by AstraZeneca.
Through the Young Health Programme (YHP), AstraZeneca works to engage and empower young people with information so that they can make healthy choices today that will lead to better health later in life. Youth are at the heart of YHP’s activities providing young people with a powerful voice in identifying their own health needs as well as planning and delivering solutions.
This year, AstraZeneca is collaborating with One Young World to offer 18 scholarships to inspiring young leaders to attend the One Young World Summit 2019 in London, United Kingdom. The successful scholars will join 7 other YHP youth delegates who are already involved with the program, as peer educators, advocates, NGO partners or community youth leaders. In addition to attending the OYW Summit, YHP scholars will participate in a pre-Summit workshop to meet the delegation, share information about their background and get prepared for what will be an incredible experience in London.
- United Kingdom
NO. OF SCHOLARSHIPS:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2019 in London
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 21 and 25 (inclusive) October 2019
- The cost of travel to and from London (flights in economy)
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
- Access to Youth Health Programme pre-Summit workshop
- Discretionary funds to cover reasonable out of pocket expenses connected with getting to and from the Summit (these can be claimed by Scholars after the Summit)
Must apply for Saudi Arabia Fully Funded Summer School 2019 At KAUST
They are looking for young people (aged 18 – 30) who work for or are involved with a non-governmental organization, social enterprise, community-based organization, or who are individuals making an impact through advocacy activities or direct programming related to fighting the burden of non-communicable diseases. In particular, this scholarship seeks to support young leaders making an impact in at least one of the following areas:
- Tackling tobacco use and alcohol consumption
- Increasing physical activity and exercise
- Improving diet and nutrition
- Raising awareness of mental health and supporting people with mental health problems.
- Tackling pollution and improving air quality’
Must apply for European Union Traineeship Program 2019
HOW TO APPLY?
Fill the online application of one young world youth summit 2019 carefully.
Please note that you will be unable to save your responses and edit them later, so we recommend saving your responses in an offline document before submitting your application.
- 25 May, 2019.