Applications are now open for the World Youth Forum 2019 in Egypt. The international youth forum is taking place from 7 to 14 of December 2019 in Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt.
World Youth Forum is a platform built by promising youth. It sends a message of peace, prosperity, harmony, and progress to the entire world. It engages youth from around the globe in an enriching set-up, allowing them to exchange views and recommend initiatives to decision-makers and influential figures. The forum is a chance for you to engage with top policymakers, network with promising youth from the region and the world that are determined to make our world a better place for everyone.
The forum is a chance for you to engage with top policymakers, network with promising youth from the region and the world that are determined to make our world a better place for everyone.
World Youth Forum offers you a variety of options to allow you to seize the upmost level of experience during your participation throughout the year. You can attend the events as An Attendee, A Speaker, A Model participant, A Workshop participant and many more depending on the event.
- Country: Egypt
- Sharm el-Sheikh is an Egyptian resort town between the desert of the Sinai Peninsula and the Red Sea.
- Duration: 8 days
- Dates: 7 to 14 December 2019
WORLD TRACKS FORUM:
The World Youth Forum opens discussion into three tracks: Peace, Development, and Creativity, under which different themes and topics of interest to international youth are discussed, creating a platform to express views, present ideas and share experiences throughout its sessions.
- Round from your nearest hub to Egypt, are FULLY FUNDED by WYF, including the domestic flights within Egypt.
- Accommodation during the event is FULLY FUNDED by the World Youth Forum.
- Hotel transportation is provided from and to the airport.
- Dedicated promising youth with a real passion to solve the problem and come up with initiatives for a better world.
- Young leaders who have personal, professional and educational experience related to the event-discussed topics.
All nationalities are welcome to apply, however, please note that some events will be restricted only to specific regions given the topic discussed.
Must apply for Yokohama National University Scholarship in Japan – Fully Funded
Please read FAQ for information about the program.
- Passport Scan (For Foreign Applicants)
- National ID Scan (For Egyptian Applicants)
- A clear photo with white background
Must apply for, Qatar University Scholarship 2020 Spring Semester – Fully Funded
HOW TO APPLY FOR WORLD YOUTH FORUM?
- Step 1: Fill in your basic Information
- Step 2: Verify Your Email
- Step 3: Complete your profile
- Registration opens on August
- The screening takes 2-4 weeks post submission
- Ticket booking and Accommodation will be 2 weeks post-acceptance.
- The last date to register for the World Youth Forum in Egypt is 10 November 2019.