Applications are now open for the Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2020 in Austria. The duration of the summer undergraduate fellowships in Austria is 9 weeks. The international summer school 2020 starts on Wednesday 1 July and ends on the 28 August. The summer school does not charge an application fee. The best part of this summer school scholarship is that No IELTS/TOEFL required.
Students from all over the world can apply for the summer school in Europe. The summer fellowship starts on the last Friday in June and finishes on the last Friday of August each year. The VBC summer school will cover accommodation, a travel allowance and a stipend for the duration of the scholarship.
The aim of the Vienna Biocenter Summer School scholarship for international students is to attract talented students from around the world, creating a vibrant and diverse atmosphere. The school is a collaboration between five of Europe’s leading research institutes: Research Center for Molecular Medicine (CEMM), Gregor Mendel Institute (GMI), Institute of Molecular Biotechnology (IMBA), Institute of Molecular Pathology (IMP) and the Max F. Perutz Laboratories (MFPL) and is generously sponsored by the Max Birnstiel Foundation.
VIENNA BIOCENTER SUMMER SCHOOL IN AUSTRIA 2020 DETAILS: :
- Country: Austria
- Foundation: Vienna BioCenter Summer School is supported by Max Birnstiel Foundation.
- Duration: 9 Weeks
SUMMER SCHOOL DATES:
- Wednesday 1 July and ends on the 28 August
Vienna Summer School for international students is a fully-funded summer program.
- Free student accommodation
- Each student will be awarded a stipend of 1400 euros after tax for the nine-week program
- Medical insurance is included in the contract for the nine weeks
- A free travel pass providing unlimited use of public transport within Vienna for the duration of the scholarship
- Reimbursement of travel costs to and from Vienna
- Numerous social events
The summer student program consists of several components:
- Lecture Series
- Scientific Symposium
- Summer in Vienna
- Social Programme