Applications are now open for the University of Technology Sydney Scholarships 2021 in Australia Scholarships for International students. It is a completely Fully Funded Scholarship From the Australian Government for International Students.
Participants will take a Master Degree Program or Ph.D Degree Program scholarships are available at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS). This is an International Research Training Program Scholarship (IRTP) for International students & almost All academic courses are available.
The University of Sydney is a Public Research University in Australia. The Duration of the Scholarship in Australia for Master Degree Programs is 2 Years & PhD Degree Programs is 3 Years.
University of Technology Sydney Scholarships Australia Details
- Country: Australia
- Degree: Masters Degree Program & Post Doctoral Degree Program
- Duration: 3 Years Maximum
- Deadline: 30 June 2020 for Autumn (January) 2021 intake & 15 January 2021 for Spring (July) 2021 intake
Available Fields of Study
- Analytics and Data Science
- Design, Architecture, and Building
- Health (GEM)
- Information Technology
- International Studies
- Science and Mathematics
- Transdisciplinary Innovation
University of Technology Sydney Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for MS Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs in Australia by the Australian Government. It will cover the following Expenses Such as:
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver
- Living Allowance – Up to 3 years at equivalent to RTPS rate (2020 rate is $28,092 per annum, indexed)
- Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) Single or Family cover for the duration of the program
- These scholarships are for EU & NO-EU for both students.
- Must have good Previous Academic Performance
- Academic merit considers the nature and level of the applicant’s highest, relevant qualification
- Research and/or Professional Experience
- Evidence of an applicant’s research achievements and relevant professional experience.
Important Points to Note
- There is No separate Application Form for IRTP scholarships for prospective students.
- Completing one form will mean that you are considered for all associated scholarships (including IRS and UTSP).
- Applicants must submit their completed application by the relevant application deadline. An incomplete application will not be considered.
Must Apply for American University Online Masters Scholarship 2020
Find a Supervisor
Find a Supervisor in your area of research interest and discuss your prospective research project.
Find a Course
Use the UTS Handbook and the What Can I Study? Then check that you meet the entry requirements for your faculty/institute and the course you wish to study. Find Course Here
Must Apply for King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2021 – (Fully Funded)
Apply for Schwarzman Scholarship 2021 in China – Tsinghua University
Must Apply for Asian Development Bank Online Courses & Free Certificates
- The last date for the University of Technology Sydney Scholarships Australia is 30 June 2020 for Autumn (January) 2021 intake & 15 January 2021 for Spring (July) 2021 intake