Apply for the Fully Funded UN Volunteers Program 2021. The United Nations Volunteers Program is open to all the applicants from around the world for the UN Paid Volunteer Program Globally.
The UN Volunteers Program is all Expenses Covered Opportunity for all the Participants Undergraduates, Graduates, Fresh Students up to age 25 Years to work with the UN as a Volunteer. The Duration of the United Nations Volunteer Program is for 3 to 12 Months Depending upon the COVID-19 situation.
United Nations is closely working with COVID-19. They Need Volunteers who can help them. So they are inviting Participants for the United Nations Volunteers Program For Novel Coronavirus 2020. All the Expenses will be covered by the United Nations.
UN Volunteers Program 2021 (Fully Funded) Details
- Organization: United Nations
- Location: Globally (can be Placed anywhere)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
About UN Volunteer Program
- United Nations is a worldwide intergovernmental organization Founded in 1945. Headquarter of the UN is in New York.
- The Novel Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is disturbing the Health Systems, Essential Public Services, and communities globally.
- UN Entities are working closely with National Governments, community groups, the health sector, and industry to respond to this crisis.
- UN Invites to support the UN system’s response as national UN Volunteers.
Must Apply for American University Online Masters Scholarship 2020
Duration & Starting Date
- Duration: From 3-12 Months (with Possibility of Extension)
- Starting Date: Many will require candidates to be available at short notice (1-2 weeks)
Must Apply for King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2021 – (Fully Funded)
The UN Volunteer Program is a UN Paid Volunteer Opportunity for all the Participants from around the world to become a UN Volunteer.
- Monthly Allowance to Cover Food, Housing, Basic Needs
- Health & Medical Insurance
- Return Airfare (Once Restriction are lifted)
Available Fields & Qualification
If you have qualifications and experience in any of the following areas. UN Proudly Invites you to apply for the United Nations Volunteer Program.
1) Health Professionals
- Respiratory Physicians
- ICU/Anesthetic Nurses
- Infection Control Nurses
- Psychologists (with experience in trauma/stress Counselling)
- Biomedical/Medical Laboratory Technicians
Apply for Schwarzman Scholarship 2021 in China – Tsinghua University
- Public Health Specialists (other)
- Health Statisticians
- Health Surveillance Specialists
2) Non-Health Professionals
Emergency & Crisis management
- Health Emergency Managers
- Child Protection Specialists
- Monitoring & evaluation Specialists (related to health and/or emergencies), and Reporting
- Gender-based Violence Project/Programme Specialists
- Health Procurement Specialists
- Health Supply Chain Specialists (pharmacist, equipment, cold chain)
Sanitation & Hygiene
- WASH (with a focus on hygiene) Specialists
- Medical Waste Management Specialists
Communications & Data management
- Communications for Development Specialists
- Information Management Specialist (with experience in health emergencies)
- Data Collection & Management Specialists (related to health)
Statistics & others
- Socio-economic & Health Assessment Specialists
- Economic Development Specialists
- Livelihoods Specialists
Must Apply for Asian Development Bank Online Courses & Free Certificates
- Participants can from any where with any nationality.
- Must have Work Experience in the above qualification criteria
- 22 years old for National UN Volunteer Assignments
- At least 25 years old for international UN Volunteer assignments.
FOR MORE DETAILS & APPLY CLICK HERE: