Applications are invited for the UN Youth Climate Summit 2019 at the UN Headquarters in New York. The United Nations Youth Climate Summit 2019 will take place on Saturday, September 21 at the United Nations Headquarters in New York, as part of a weekend of events leading up to the UN Secretary-General’s Climate Action Summit on Monday, September 23.
The UN Youth Climate Summit is a platform for young leaders who are driving climate action to showcase their solutions at the United Nations and to meaningfully engage with decision-makers on the defining issue of our time.
The summit will feature a full day of programming that brings together young activists, innovators, entrepreneurs, and change-makers who are committed to combating climate change at the pace and scale needed to meet the challenge. Young leaders and youth-led organizations are invited to showcase their actions across all action areas of the UNSG Climate Summit.
Also, apply for TED FELLOWS PROGRAM 2020 TO CANADA – FULLY FUNDED
- United States of America
- United Nations
- United Nations Headquarters, New York
Must Apply for World Forum For Democracy 2019 In France– Fully Funded
- Young people between the ages of 18 and 29 are invited to attend the Youth Climate Summit on September 21, and the UN seeks strong participation from young leaders in the Global South.
- To attend the summit, interested youth must apply by July 19.
- Attendees will be selected based on their demonstrated commitment to addressing the climate crisis and their displayed leadership in advancing solutions.
- Climate leaders under the age of 18 have the opportunity to attend through a nomination process. Organizations interested in nominating young leaders under the age of 18 should email Yassamin Ansari (email@example.com) for additional information.
HOW TO APPLY?
You can apply for the UN summit in the United States through an online application. Fill all the required fields.
- The last date to apply for UN Youth Conference 2019 is July 19, 2019.