Applications are invited to apply for the Turkish Summer School 2020. The Turkey Summer Exchange Program is Fully Funded Sponsored by the Yunus Emre Institute Summer School. The Turkey Summer School is open to all Students from around the world.
There is NO IELTS Required for the Turkish Summer School 2020 as well as No Application Fee. Students from around the world age 18-35 are eligible to apply from any academic Discipline. There are No Educational Background Restrictions as this is a Cultural Exchange Program.
The Summer School will run from 13th July-24th July 2020. In 2020, they will Select 250 Participants from over the world to Join the Yunus Emre Turkish Summer Exchange Program. Participants will also Explore different Cities of Turkey & the Culture of Turkey For Free. All the Expenses will be covered.
Yunus Emre Turkish Summer School 2020 Details
- Country: Turkey
- No. of Participants: 250
- Duration: 2 Weeks (13th July-24th July 2020)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Turkish Summer Camp Location:
Çanakkale, Izmir, Şanlıurfa, Gaziantep, Ankara, Çorum and İstanbul from 13th July-24th July 2020.
The Medium of Instruction and Communication will be in English, due to International Participation.
No. of Participants:
250 Participants from around the world will Join.
Turkish Summer School Introduction & Details
- The Yunus Emre Summer School was Initially focused on Turkish Teaching and Promoting Turkish Culture. But in 2018, a thematic twist was added as summer schools now Focused on different Topics & Themes.
- Basically Now there are 5 Different Turkish Summer Schools Under Yunus Emre Institute. You can apply to any of the Summer School.
- Each School will Select 25 Participants from over the world. In Total there will be 250 Participants. The Details about Each Summer School are given below.
- The Archaeology Summer School, the Science Summer School, the Turkish Literature Summer School, the Turkish Cuisine Summer School, and the Turkish Cinema Summer School will host participants in Turkey in 2020.
Apply for International One Young World Summit 2020 in Germany – Fully Funded
The Turkish Summer Exchange Program is a Fully Funded All Expenses Covered Cultural Exchange Program for all the Participants. The Following Expenses will be Covered Such as:
- Full Accommodation
- International and Local Transportation (Airfare Tickets)
- Three Meals a Day
- Course Material
- Museum Fees
- Field Visits, Sightseeing Tours
Turkey Archaeology Summer School Details
- Archaeology Summer School as part of its thematic summer schools to present the world a deeper insight into Turkey’s cultural heritage.
- Students who are interested in cultural heritage and archaeology, where you will get the chance to gain astounding experience about Turkey’s cultural heritage through academic seminars and visits to archaeological sites and museums during the course of two weeks.
Turkey Science Summer School
- Along with Educational Activities, Yunus Emre Institute organizes art and culture events and supports Scientific Studies all around the globe. Visits to Technological Companies & Sightseeing Tours.
- Yunus Emre Institute is organizing the TABIP Science Summer School as part of
its thematic summer schools to present the world a deeper insight into Turkey’s academic potential.
Turkish Cinema Summer School
- In this scope, our Institute is organizing the Turkish Cinema Summer School to share Turkey’s cinematic history with the world and present a deeper insight into Turkish cinema.
- Seminars rich in content to be delivered by academicians, directors, actors/actresses, critics, etc. about the history, films, actors/actresses of Turkish cinema.
- Field visits: Famous and significant movie locations, film sets, film production companies, series/film shooting areas, movie theatres, cinema departments, cinema museums, etc.
Check & Apply Austria Scholarships For International Students – Fully Funded
Turkish Gastronomy Summer School
In this context, our Institute has unveiled the Turkish Gastronomy Summer School program to promote and showcase Turkish cuisine more closely.
Turkish Literature Summer School
- In this scope, Yunus Emre Institute is organizing the Turkish Literature Summer School in Istanbul to present a deeper insight into Turkish literature.
- Participants will gather in Istanbul this summer to join this wonderful program whereby you will get the chance to meet prominent authors and poets of Turkish literature.
Eligibility Criteria of Yunus Emre Summer School
- The Turkish summer exchange programs for university students is open to all the participants from around the World.
- Age Should be between 18-35 Years.
- Should open to intercultural dialogue.
- Good Command of English.
- international exchange program.
Must Apply for Denmark Government Scholarships 2020/2021
- The last date to apply for all of the above Turkish Summer School 2020 is 31st March 2020.