Applications are now open for the Toyohashi University of Technology Japanese Government Scholarship 2020. The Toyohashi University of Technology, abbreviated to TUT, is a National University located in Toyohashi, Aichi, Japan.
All the International Students from around the world who are interested in Study Masters, Doctoral Degree Scholarship in Japan can now apply for the Toyohashi University of Technology Japanese Government Scholarship 2020.
The Toyohashi University of Technology is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Japan for international students to Study Masters, Doctoral Degree. The Duration of the Master Scholarship is 2 Years whereas For Doctoral Scholarship 3 Years.
Toyohashi University of Technology Scholarship 2020 Details
- Country: Japan
- University: Toyohashi University of Technology
- Course Level: Masters & Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Check & Apply Cambridge University Scholarship in UK 2020 – Fully Funded
About the MEXT Japan Scholarship?
MEXT Stands for the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan offers scholarships For Bachelors, Master & Doctoral Degree in the fields which you have studied in Your Country.
Must Apply for Hokkaido University Scholarship 2020 in Japan – Fully Funded
You will study in the Top Japanese universities as Research Students under the Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship Program.
Knowledge of Japanese Language, IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory for Japanese Scholarships. You can submit an English Language proficiency certificate from your university for the MEXT Japan Scholarship 2020 to Study in Japan on Scholarship.
Check & Apply Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2020 – IsDB Fully Funded
Duration of Scholarship
- Master’s Program: (2 Years)
- Doctoral Program: (3 Years)
Must Apply for Romania Government Scholarship 2020 – Study in Romania
Fields of Study:
- Mechanical System Design
- Materials and Manufacturing
- System Control and Robotics
- Environment and Energy
Check Out EPFL Summer Internship 2020 in Switzerland – Fully Funded
Electrical and Electronic Information Engineering
- Electronic Materials
- Electrical Systems
- Integrated Electronics
- Information and Communication Systems
Must Apply for DESY Summer Student Program 2020 in Germany – Fully Funded
Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer and Mathematics Sciences
- Data Informatics
- Human and Brain Informatics
- Media Informatics and Robotics
Apply for IST Summer Internship Austria Fully Funded 2020 – Europe
Applied Chemistry and Life Science
- Molecular Design Chemistry
- Molecular Functional Chemistry
- Molecular Biological Chemistry
Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Architecture and Urban Design
- Urban and Regional Management
MEXT Japanese Scholarships are Full Free Scholarships for International Students in Japan & will cover Most of the expenses of the Student.
- 143,000 JPY Per Month (Research Students).
- 144,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Master’s Program).
- 145,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Doctoral Program).
- Arrival Air Ticket & Return Air ticket will be provided by the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship.
- Application Fee, Admission Fee, Tuition Fees will be Borne by the Toyohashi University of Technology Japanese Government Scholarship.
Must Apply Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2020 in Austria – Fully Funded
- All International Students outside Japan. Eligible Nationalities: CHECK HERE
- Applicant Must holds a Bachelor’s Degree for Master Degree Program.
- Applicant Must Hold a Master’s Degree for Doctoral Degree Program.
- Applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1985.
- English Test Score or English Certificate from University.
Check & Apply World Bank 2020 Summer Internship Program – Fully Funded
Apply for Tianjin University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 – Fully Funded
Must Apply for Beijing 2022 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games
- The last date to apply for the Toyohashi University of Technology Japanese Government Scholarship is 31st January 2020.