Applications are now open for the Thailand Government Scholarship 2020. Thailand is now offering Fully Funded Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) Scholarships to International Students in Multiple fields to Study Full-Time Degree. The Royal Thai Government will Cover all the Expenses.
The Thailand Government Scholarship (TIPP) is to Study a Full-Time Master Degree Program in Different Thailand Universities. There are Total 24 Thailand Universities are Participating in the Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) 2020.
Each University is offering different academic fields of Study for Masters Degree Scholarships. Note that Some Universities are giving Unlimited Scholarships & Some Universities are giving a Fixed Number of Scholarships. This is a Very Good Chance and you have the advantage to gain this opportunity.
Thailand Government Scholarship 2020 Details
- Scholarship Country: Thailand
- Scholarship by: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Thailand
- Scholarship Level: Master Degree Program
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30th June 2020
Duration of the Scholarship
The Maximum Duration of the Royal Thailand Government Scholarship for the Master Degree Program is for 2 Years. Depending on the Course length. However some courses are for 15 Months, some courses are for 1 Year.
Apply Now for United Nations SDG Academy Courses Online 2020
Available Fields of Study
As stated above, there are 24 Universities Participating in the Thailand Government Scholarship & Each University is offering a Different Fields of Study such as:
- Sufficiency Economy Philosophy (SEP)
- Climate Change
- Food Security
- Public Health
- Other topics related to SDGs
Must Apply for United States Institute of Peace Free Online Courses Free
The Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) Scholarships is Fully Funded Scholarships for international students to Study in Thailand Universities. All the Expenses will be covered by the Thailand Government.
- Return Economy Class Air Ticket and Airport Pickup Service.
- Domestic Travel in Thailand
- Living Allowance 7,000 Baht Per Month.
- Accommodation Allowance of 7,000 Baht Per Month in the Regional Province or 9,000 Baht Per Month in Bangkok and Phuket.
- Settlement Money: 6,000 Baht on their first arrival to Thailand.
- Books Allowance: 10,000 Baht per year. (Only 4 semesters for Master’s degree)
- Thesis allowance of 20,000 Baht for compulsory fieldwork or data collection and a lump sum amount of 12,000 Baht for thesis printing or 8,000 Baht for independent study (IS) printing.
- Tuition Fee: Awardees’ tuition fee will be directly reimbursed from TICA, except equipment insurance fee, transcript and certificate fee
- Health & Medical Coverage.
- Awardees are required to study full time and not to change the programme topic/study Plan.
- Any Part-Time Employment is Not Allowed.
- Awardees are not allowed to bring any family members to stay with them during the study.
Must Apply For Qatar University Scholarships 2021 (Fully Funded)
- Candidates Must be an International Student.
- Candidates must be nominated by the National Focal Point for International
Development Cooperation in a country from the TIPP eligible countries/territories list. (See “List of Eligible Countries)
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Good Command of English
- Age Should be less than 50 Years
- TIPP Thailand Scholarship Application Form
- Medical Report
- Transcript of Bachelor’s Degree
- Certificate of Bachelor’s degree
- English test score (e.g. TOELF, IELTS)
- Recommendation Letter (At least 3 people)
- Thesis proposal or other documents (As university request)
- The last date to apply for the Thailand Government Scholarship 2020 is 30th June 2020.