Calls for Telenor Super Internship 2019 in pakistan. Students from all over Pakistan can apply for Telenor Pakistan Super Internship. Graduate/post-graduate or currently enrolled in the last semester of a graduate/postgraduate program can apply for Telenor Internship. Telenor Internship in Pakistan is a paid full-time Internship and as an intern, you should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment.
For the Internship Program, we are looking for diverse, culturally aware, agile, well rounded and problem solving undergraduate and postgraduate students, who wish to work in a challenging environment and bring fresh perspectives on a day to day matters.
Telenor Group is one of the world’s major mobile operators with 170 million subscribers across Scandinavia and Asia. It has a workforce of over 22,000 employees committed to responsible business conduct and driven by the ambition of empowering societies. Our purpose of connecting customers to what matters most has been the core of our business for more than 160 years.
- Telenor Pakistan
- Lahore, Gujranwala, Islamabad, Multan, Faisalabad, Peshawar, Muzaffarabad, Karachi, Quetta
- Corporate Functions
- Human Capital Division
These projects will be in the following areas:
(Business Solutions, Business Development, Customer Champions, B2B Sales & Services, All Circles (South/Central/East & North), Customer Care, Channel Planning, Product Development, BI, Marketing, S&D Planning, Segments & Products, Government Affairs, Internal Communication, Sustainability, Legal, Regulatory Affairs, Digital Products, Digital Partnerships, Mobile Agriculture, Corporate Strategy and Transformation, Finance, Supply Chain, Business Planning, Talent Acquisition, Organizational Development, Business Partnering, RF Planning, Service Operations, Software Engineering, Network Planning & Circle Technology)
Also Apply, for KP Fellowship Program 2019 in Pakistan Stipend: 30,000/Month
- Create a meaningful experience – This experience will show future employers that you not only have theoretical knowledge but can also use it in practice.
- Explore – Explore different areas within the industry which could provide a new direction for your future career.
- Learn, Learn, Learn – Get to learn about an industry, the organization, and specific functional area.
- Polish your resume – Add a multinational internship on your resume to increase your employability by gaining competitive advantage for your future employment.
- Be innovative – Showcase your potential during the internship.
- Plan, develop and execute the project you are assigned to.
- Attend team meetings on a regular basis.
- Assist in brainstorming and idea generation.
- Prepare and present reports.
- Gather pertinent facts and data, make thorough analyses, and arrive at sound conclusions.
- Networking with professionals.
- Education: Should be a recent graduate/post-graduate or currently enrolled in the last semester of a graduate/postgraduate program.
HOW TO APPLY?
Fill the online application form as soon as possible. Don’t wait till the last date.
- 26th April 2019.