Applications are now open for the Swiss Africa Business and Innovation Initiative for and Bring your science-based startup to the next level! If you are an entrepreneur with an academic background or a startup from a Sub-Saharan African innovation hub in the field of Mobile health, Pharmacometrics, Innovative Financing or Digital Humanities (knowledge transfer) then join the Swiss Africa Business and Innovation Initiative.
The Swiss Africa Business Innovation Initiative (SABII) aims to boost the entrepreneurial know-how and exposure of Sub-Saharan graduate students – entrepreneurs seeking growth opportunities by offering a unique program bringing entrepreneurs to innovation hotspot in Addis Ababa and Switzerland.
Offered free of charge to ambitious young entrepreneurs with an academic background, this highly competitive program comprises a 3-days workshop for advanced innovation entrepreneurs, and for the top eight candidates, a 4 days intense business development program in the Swiss startup and business ecosystem.
- Advanced entrepreneurs workshop in Addis Ababa: October 25th – 27th, 2019
- Business development boot camp in Switzerland: Spring 2020 (dates to be confirmed)
Also, Apply for – Fully Funded
PROGRAM BENEFITS/FINANCIAL SUPPORT:
- The program is free of charge. Accommodation expenses on site in Addis Ababa are covered by the program. For the Swiss week, flights, transport, and accommodation in Switzerland will also be covered by the program.
3-days workshop in Addis Abeba
- Day 1: Learn to deliver unique customer value and define a striking business plan
- Day 2: Shape a winning team and secure funding for growth
- Day 3: Master a convincing pitch and individual coaching sessions.
Presentation to an African
- Swiss jury and selection of eight candidates for a 4-days action-packed entrepreneurial development week in Switzerland.
Important Link also apply for,
Griffith University Scholarships 2020 in Australia – International Students
- Open to graduate students – entrepreneurs and startups from Sub-Saharan African innovation hubs, with a strong link to academia, developing products or services in the fields of mobile health, pharmacometrics, innovative financing and digital humanities (knowledge transfer).
- Your project or company must be based on research or technology developed at a local university/research institute.
Must Apply for DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Germany 2020 – Fully Funded
HOW TO APPLY?
Click on the APPLY NOW button below to proceed an online application. Fill all the required fields. Good Luck!
- Deadline for application: July 31st, 2019.
- Selection of participants: September 2nd, 2019.