Applications are invited for the Save the Children 2019 jobs in United State. All across the globe, children are dying from preventable causes, missing out on education due to poverty or gender, suffering from violence, exploitation and neglect, and are vulnerable in times of crisis. In every corner of the world, children need a strong voice to stand up for them, work on their behalf and make their lives better.
Save the Children is the voice for vulnerable children. We’re on the ground in 120 countries, working to reach every last child through international programs that focus on health, education, protection and disaster relief. Together, we’re changing children’s lives and the future we all share.
At Save the Children US, we take protection of your personal information very seriously. We are aware that individuals are misrepresenting themselves as Save the Children recruiters by falsely advertising Save the Children job openings, using our company’s name and corporate information. In some cases, these scammers make fraudulent offers of employment to obtain personally identifiable information, such as a financial institution name, home address, and more. So please be mindful of the following:
- All Save the Children open positions are posted on our careers site,www.savethechildren.org/us/about-us/careers
- A Save the Children recruiter email has the format of first initial last email@example.com
- A Save the Children recruiter will never email potential employees from free web-based e-mail accounts such as Yahoo.com or Gmail.com
- Save the Children will never ask a potential employee for money as a term of employment or to pay for application processing fees
- Job postings or Microsoft Word employment applications that do not link to the Save the Children career page are not legitimate
Want to Join the Save the Children Team?
From the minute you walk through the door, you can sense that there’s something special going on at Save the Children. The passion. The focus. The smiles. The buzz. The inspiration. No matter the role, every single person at Save the Children has a critical role in keeping our promises to children – both here in the US, and abroad. The work is ambitious and challenging, delivering real results for children and their families.
Why Save the Children?
It’s great to be out front. Save the Children is the leading independent organization for children in need, with a staff of more than 1,500 people working around the globe. We are on the cutting edge, inspiring breakthroughs focused on achieving immediate and lasting change in children’s lives by improving their health, education and economic opportunities to sustain and support those improvements.
Trust us… it’s not easy doing what we do. Then again, nothing worth doing is ever easy, is it? Our work requires a roll up your sleeves, dig deep, give-it-all-you’ve-got dedication to solving some pretty daunting challenges in the world, and your colleagues will expect it of you. It’s not without reward, though. A career with Save the Children is so much more than working for just any nonprofit organization. Working with Save the Children means investing in children’s futures and empowering families to support themselves, with an organization that invests in YOU, too.
Investing in Our Team
Here’s the deal. The work we do is challenging, sometimes complex, and exciting. To reward our incredibly dedicated team, Save the Children offers not-so-basic compensation and benefit offerings:
THE BASICS (The stuff you’d probably expect)
- Aetna Medical and Dental insurance with a concierge service
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commuter Benefit Program
- Vacation and Sick leave
- Paid holidays
Must Apply For United Nation Young Professionals Program 2019 in United State
THE NOT-SO-BASICS (What makes us special!)
- Generous Retirement Savings with matching company contributions of up to 8%
- Family Leave – 10 additional days of paid time off for you to use to care for your family members
- Additional Maternity and Paternity Leave – 30 days where parents can take additional paid leave (beyond short term disability and FMLA) at the birth or adoption of a child during that critical first year!
- Critical Child Illness Leave – We hope you never have to use it, but we will provide an additional 30 days of paid leave per year should your dependent child be faced with a critical illness.
- Summer Fun Fridays – During the summer months, early release at 1:30 pm every other Friday!
- Volunteer Day – One paid day a year to support the causes that matter to you!
- Ergonomic Options – Every employee at our HQ offices has the option of a sitting/standing desk
- Leadership and Employee Development Training, including:
- Our remarkable in-house CORE, Senior Management Development, and Leadership Development Programs
- Language learning opportunities
- Continuous Improvement skill development programs
- Brown Bag information sharing sessions
- Work hard/Play hard! We make sure there’s ample opportunity for fun, engagement, and celebration while you work, such as networking events, March Madness, World Cup, Dodgeball Tournaments, Take Your Child to Work Day, Founder’s Day, and our annual Day of Service
The first step is to search our opportunities via the “Search Job Openings” button below! All of our opportunities, from Intern to Entry Level to Executive are posted right here. You’ll be able to search for positions that best suit your interests, experience, skills and abilities.
To be considered for any of our opportunities, you must apply via this portal, which will ensure that your resume is seen by our Talent Acquisition team.
Please note: Due to volume, we are not able to contact each interested job seeker. If selected for consideration, you will be contacted by a member of our team to discuss our recruitment process. for more details click on apply button.