Applications are now open for the Romania Government Scholarship 2019/2020 through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to the Foreign Citizens who are from countries that are not members of the European Union to pursue Undergraduate, Master & Doctor Degree.
The Romania scholarship program offered by the Romanian state for all countries who are not a part of the European Union. A total No of 85 Scholarships will be provided for Undergraduate, Master & Doctorate. The Scholarship is Fully Funded & will cover all the expenses.
The Duration of the Undergraduate Scholarship will be from 3-6 Years, whereas for Master Program it will be 1.5 or 2 Years & For Doctorate Degree 3 to 4 Years. A wide range of academic fields are available in Romanian Universities.
Romania Government Scholarship 2020 Details
- Country: Romania
- No of Scholarships: 85
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate
- Financial Coverage: Partially Funded
Check Out EPFL Summer Internship 2020 in Switzerland – Fully Funded
Available Academic Fields:
Note that the Course/Classes will Start on 1st October 2020. The Fields offered by the Romania Scholarship are given below.
architecture, visual arts, Romanian culture and civilization, journalism, political and administrative sciences, Engineering, education sciences, social and human sciences, technical studies, oil and gas, agricultural sciences, veterinary medicine.
Scholarships are NOT awarded in the fields of medicine, dental medicine, and pharmacy.
Must Apply for DESY Summer Student Program 2020 in Germany – Fully Funded
Language of Study:
In order to promote Romanian Language & Culture. The Scholarship will be offered to Study in Romanian Language Only. The candidates who do not know Romanian are offered One Supplementary Preparatory Year to Study the Language.
Apply for IST Summer Internship Austria Fully Funded 2020 – Europe
List of Universities:
CLICK HERE to check the list of Universities in Romania offering Romanian Government Scholarship.
Duration of Romanian Scholarship
- Undergraduate: 3-6 Years
- Master: 1.5, 2 Years
- Doctorate: 3,4 Years
Must Apply Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2020 in Austria – Fully Funded
Financial Benefits & Coverage
The Scholarship is Funded by the Ministry of Education & Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Therefore, this is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Romania for all international students.
- Free of Charge Tuition Fee
- Free of Charge Accommodation
- A Monthly Stipend:
- 65 EURO/Month, for Undergraduate Students (1st cycle).
- 75 EURO/Month, for Master Studies (2nd cycle).
- 85 EURO/Month, for Postgraduate Students (Doctorate Degree) (3rd cycle).
Check & Apply World Bank 2020 Summer Internship Program – Fully Funded
These scholarships do not cover food, international and local transport.
The application file must contain the following documents:
- Official letter issued by the diplomatic mission of the country of origin accredited to Bucharest or the diplomatic mission of Romania in the country of origin or residence;
- The MFA application form (APPENDIX 1) for a scholarship in Romania, filled in correctly;
- The MER application form (APPENDIX 2) for the issue of the Letter of acceptance to study in Romania;
- Legalized copies of the obtained study diplomas (baccalaureate diploma or its equivalent + bachelor’s, master’s and doctor’s degrees, if any) and their legalized translation into one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian, if required;
- Legalized copies of matriculation sheets/diploma supplements related to graduate studies and their legalized translation, if applicable;
- Legalized copy of the birth certificate and certified translation in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian;
- Copy of the first 3 pages of the passport;
- The medical certificate attesting to the fact that the person enrolling in the study does not have
contagious diseases or other conditions incompatible with the required studies; Curriculum Vitae of the applicant;
- Recent photos – 2 pieces, passport format.
Apply for Tianjin University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 – Fully Funded
The application file will also contain the following documents (only for candidates falling within the specific category mentioned for each document):
Proof of name change (if applicable) – copy and legalized translation;
The certificate attesting the passing of the baccalaureate, bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral exam, as the case may be, for current year’s graduates – copy and certified translation;
Certificate of graduation of the Romanian preparatory year or Language Proficiency Certificate, if
Declaration on parental consent in case of juvenile candidates (in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian).
Must Apply for Beijing 2022 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games
- Foreign Citizens Coming from all states of the world, except European member states.
- Should not hold Romanian citizenship.
- Not more than 35 years of age for Bachelor & Master Studies & 45 Years Respectively for Doctoral Studies or for postgraduate studies.
- The last date to apply for the Romania Government Scholarship 2020 is set by Each Embassy of Romania in Your Country. But the last date to receive the files at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Romania is 16th March 2020.