Rise Up Youth Champion Initiative will bring Students from Pakistan, India, Ethiopia, & Rwanda in June or July 2019 to California Fully Funded program by David and Lucile Packard Foundation.
Rise Up Youth Champion Initiative Details
- Country: California, United States
- Duration: One Week
- Age: 18-29
- Cost: Fully Funded
- Deadline: February 28, 2019
Eligible candidates must meet the following selection criteria:
- Young persons between the ages of 18-29
- Residents of:
- Louisiana and Mississippi, USA
- Commitment to social change and experience in one or more of the following areas: youth development, education, sexual and reproductive health and rights, innovation and/or related fields
- Support of the applicant’s host organization and ability to participate in a workshop in Los Altos, California, the USA in June or July 2019
- Proficient in oral and written English
HOW TO APPLY RISE UP YOUTH CHAMPION INITIATIVE 2019?
Interested qualified applicants should complete the Application Form below (Downloadable) and email it on or before February 28, 2019, to Martinez at email@example.com, with a copy (cc) to Program Manager Claudia Romeu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Deadline to Apply for the Rise Up Youth Champion Initiative is February 28, 2019. Applicants will be notified of selection results by May 1, 2019.