Applications are now invited for OIST Internship in Japan 2020. The OIST Research Internship in Japan is offered by the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (OIST). Students or recent graduates from all over the world can apply for Japan Internship 2020. The duration of the paid internship in Japan is between 2 and 6 months, typically 10 to 12 weeks. The Japan international internship program is fully funded internship program.
The Graduate University aims to train researchers who will play important roles in the international scientific community at leading scientific institutions in the public and private sectors. Accordingly, the program will make it a principle to recruit candidates with the potential and motivation to become leaders in scientific research on the international stage.
For More Scholarships and job Opportunities visit Opportunities Map
- Japan (Country)
- Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (University)
- The tenure of Research Intern placements is between 2 and 6 months, typically at least 10 to 12 weeks (Duration)
- Oct 2019- Mar 2020
- April 2020 – Sept. 2020
- Multiple Fields
The Japan summer internship of 2019 is fully funded. The paid summer internship will cover:
- Travel Expenses – one simple direct roundtrip
- Visa support
- On or off-campus housing accommodation
- Commuting support
- Allowance – 2,400 JPY per day (taxable)
Apply for, Japan Cultural Exchange Program 2020 – Fully Funded
- Those eligible to apply include students enrolled at graduate or undergraduate programs in universities, colleges, junior colleges, and vocational schools in Japan or overseas, or recent graduates of such institutions.
- Bachelor year 3 and 4 and master year 1 & 2 students are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Currently, enrolled students must have approval from their home institution. If you are currently a student, please confirm with your institution. OIST interns must agree to and follow the OIST agreement. OIST agreement takes precedence over any other university agreement.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Interest
- A letter of Recommendation
- Academic Transcript
- ID Photo
Apply for, The Washington Summer Internship Program 2020 – Fully Funded
APPLY FOR OSIT RESEARCH INTERNSHIP PROGRAM?
We suggest you first download this HANDY WORKSHEET to guide your preparation of the application, as you must enter all details and documents (as PDF files) in the application form at once to submit an application. Please complete preparations of all required materials, then fill out and submit to apply for the program:
1) Curriculum Vitae Sheet – OIST CV SHEET
2) Personal Statement – STATEMENT SHEET
3) Academic Transcript – Upload a scan of your current academic transcript in PDF format. Unofficial partial transcripts are accepted for those who have not yet graduated. Applicants should be among the top 25% of students.
4) Recommendation Letter – Applications from currently enrolled students must be supported by a recommendation letter from the Dean, Head of Department, or supervising professor of the program they are enrolled in. Please consider that the request for a recommendation letter will not be sent until your application is submitted, so keep this in mind as you plan your application timeline. The application system will ask him/ her directly, using the email contact details that you provide. Depending on account settings, our automatically generated email may be filtered to a junk or bulk mail, so in case of a delay, please notify him/her to check beyond the inbox to ensure timely processing of your recommendation letter. Please arrange for the consent of that person before submitting their details in the form. Be sure to also confirm the e-mail address before entering it in the web-form. Applicants will be automatically notified by the application system when a letter of recommendation is received.
5) ID Photo – Upload a recent photo, showing your face from the front in standard passport orientation (image must be in JPG format, and less than 5 MB).
- 15th October 2019.