Applications are invited to NUS Summer Program on Entrepreneurship in Singapore. The 2019 NUS Enterprise Summer Programme on Entrepreneurship will be held from 14 – 27 July 2019. The NUS Summer programme in Singapore is opened to all students from all institutions and universities, and the program is taught entirely in English.
Over two weeks, this residential programme offers a one-of-a-kind opportunity for local and international students to have an immersive experience of entrepreneurship by inspiring your entrepreneurial imagination and enhancing your entrepreneurial skills. Through an enriching combination of lectures, conversations with startups, ideation, and pitching sessions, as well as visits to business and government organizations, our Summer Programme aims to provide you with a comprehensive educational experience.
The programme is also designed to enrich your cross-cultural learning and strengthen the development of your social capital through the relationships you form over the two weeks.
Learn about entrepreneurship in the bustling city of Singapore: a little red dot that has “started up” and “scaled up” to achieve global impact today.
- National University of Singapore
SUMMER SCHOOL DURATION:
- Over Two Weeks
SUMMER SCHOOL DATES:
- 14 – 27 July 2019
SUMMER SCHOOL COST:
- The programme fee is SGD$3,000 (inclusive of 7% GST) and includes accommodation at a student hostel in the NUS campus and some meals. The fee does not cover airfare and airport taxes, travel insurance, visas, some meals, and personal expenses. Payment is via bank draft, and is to be made payable to “National University of Singapore”.
- The NUS Summer School is designed for undergraduate and post-graduate students currently enrolled in a college or university (from any discipline).
- You may also apply if you are:
- A high school graduate, starting your first year of university immediately after the Summer Programme
- A final year student graduating in the year the Summer Programme takes place
- A graduate student enrolled in the university
Note: If English is not your home university’s primary language, you are required to upload your English proficiency document during your application. We shall deem that students nominated are suitable to come on exchange and would be able to cope with the rigorous curriculum conducted in English at NUS Enterprise.
- Apply: NETHERLAND HUMAN RESOURCE INTERNSHIP 2019
- Apply: EUROPEAN YOUNG LEADERS PROGRAM 2019 IN BRUSSELS
- Apply: JAPAN WORLD BANK SCHOLARSHIP 2019 FULLY FUNDED
- Apply: HEC CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP IN CHINA 2019
- Apply: United States Summer Internship Program 2019
You will need to submit the following documents:
- A copy of your Passport page which shows your name and nationality.
- A copy of your Academic Transcript with grade legend issued by your Home University (with English translation, if applicable).
- Financial Documentary Proof in English.
- A letter from your Home University certifying that you are a current student registered with the University.
- A copy of your English Language requirement, if your Home University medium is not in English.
- A PDF copy of a fully answered questionnaire.
HOW TO APPLY FOR 2019 NUS SUMMER PROGRAM ON ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN SINGAPORE?
- Please apply via the Online Application Portal. Select the “Non-Graduating Programme” option. Download this application guide to assist you with your application.
- Fill in the compulsory Programme Questionnaire and submit it together with your online application.
- Submit the relevant hardcopy documents (see this checklist) to NUS after completing your online application.
- 12 April 2019 at 23:59 hrs Singapore Time (GMT +8).