Applications are invited for NATO Internship Programme 2019 in Belgium. NATO is once in a lifetime opportunity to learn during 6 months from the NATO community and gain valuable work experience together with a better understanding of the Alliance.
During the internship, they organize an Induction programme and various briefings to provide you with an overview of NATO’s activities and structure. The monthly briefings constitute a unique opportunity to meet and discuss topics of interest with highly experienced staff across the Alliance. Visits to external institutions are also part of the training programme.
NATO (the North Atlantic Treaty Organization) is an international alliance that consists of 29 member states from North America and Europe. It was established at the signing of the North Atlantic Treaty on 4 April 1949.
- Internship stipend: If you are selected through the NATO-funded programme, you will receive a monthly stipend of 1,049.65€ (based on 2018).
- Travel: Upon the confirmation of the start date of internship by the Internship Office, we will provide you with a prepaid flight/train ticket (based on a return economy ticket and for an amount of up to 1,200€). If you travel by car, we will be reimburse you travel costs as well.
- Leave: You will be entitled to have 15 days of leave for the full period of 6 months.
In order to apply for an internship at NATO, you must fulfil all criteria outlined below on the application date:
- Age: you will be over 21 years of age
- Nationality: you will be a citizen of a NATO Member State.
- Educational status:
- you will be a university student: you have completed at least two years successfully and are enrolled in your third year or
- you will have obtained your highest degree less than a year ago
- Languages: you will have proficiency in one of the two official NATO languages (English and French), and a working knowledge of the other will be considered as an asset. Knowledge of other languages will be an advantage as specified in the internship description.
- Albania, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Chinese Government Scholarship-Nanjing University 2019
CONFUCIUS INSTITUTE SCHOLARSHIP 2019 IN CHINA
Global Korean Government Scholarship 2019
SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM 2019 FOR PAKISTANI STUDENTS
RISE UP YOUTH CHAMPIONS 2019 IN CALIFORNIA USA – FULLY FUNDED
ICI PAKISTAN LEGAL TRAINEE OFFICER PROGRAM 2019
HOW TO APPLY?
The 17th call for internship applications for the NATO-funded program for placements in 2020 was launched on 11 February 2019. Please note that all our internship vacancies are now online and that the call will close on 17 March 2019 at 23h59 (CET Brussels time). The call for Grant-funded internship applications remains open all the year.
If you have a scholarship, you can apply for a Grant-funded internship. Please see “How to apply?” on the right-hand side menu of official website.
- The last date of Application Submission is 17 March 2019.