Application are now open for Free Online Course on Microsoft Office Fundamentals and learn how to create and edit Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and emails with Microsoft Office in this course for beginners.
edX is the trusted platform for education and learning. Founded by Harvard and MIT, edX is home to more than 20 million learners, the majority of top-ranked universities in the world and industry-leading companies. As a global nonprofit, edX is transforming traditional education, removing the barriers of cost, location, and access.
Fulfilling the demand for people to learn on their own terms, edX is reimagining the possibilities of education, providing the highest-quality, stackable learning experiences including the groundbreaking MicroMasters® programs. Supporting learners at every stage, whether entering the job market, changing fields, seeking promotion or exploring new interests, edX delivers courses for curious minds on topics ranging from data and computer science to leadership and communications. edX is where you go to learn.
For More Scholarships and job Opportunities visit Opportunities Map
FREE ONLINE MICROSOFT OFFICE FUNDAMENTALS:
- Length: 6 weeks of Study
- Effort: 6 to 8 hours per week
- Subject: Computer Science
- Level: Introductory
- Institution: Microsoft
- Languages: English
- Video Transcripts: English
- Price: Free
- Certificate Available: Yes
- Session: Self Paced
FREE ONLINE COURSES FROM MICROSOFT:
“Be passionate and bold. Always keep learning. You stop doing useful things if you don’t learn.” – Satya Nadella, CEO, Microsoft
In this new connected world, we believe technology creates opportunity, and our edX courses are designed to provide you with the core development skills needed to be successful in the cloud-first, mobile-first world.
Our edX courses, taught by Microsoft experts, let you learn through hands-on experience with broad reach, cutting-edge technologies in areas including cloud services, mobile development, and data sciences. Whether you’re a student or a seasoned technologist, we can empower you to build innovative applications, services, and experiences on the Microsoft platform that will help you make a meaningful impact in today’s interconnected world.
Welcome to the world of Microsoft technology – choose a path and make your mark
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
In this training course, you will learn basic Word, Excel, and Outlook skills.
You will learn how to create and manage Word documents, organize information in tables, perform calculations on data, create graphs and charts, organize your email Inbox, and manage email automatically.
Today, employers across many industries and fields expect candidates to have Microsoft Office skills, as it is the most universally utilized software in a business. Having these skills, even at a basic level, will help with your job prospects and increase your chances to be considered for most roles.
- Create and edit Word documents
- Create and perform data calculations with Excel spreadsheets.
- Manage your email and calendar in Outlook.
Must Apply for Basic Chinese Language Course 2019 in Urdu – Pakistani Students
HOW TO APPLY FOR MICROSOFT OFFICE FUNDAMENTALS FREE ONLINE COURSE
- Go to the course official website or if you already have an account on Edx, then you just need to click on the Enroll Now button below.
- Enter your email address
- Enter your full name (Your full name will appear on any certificates that you earn.)
- Create a public username for the forums (cannot have spaces)
Note: You cannot change your username once it has been created.
- Create a password
- Select your country
- Agree to the edX Honor code and terms of service
- Select Create your account
- When you find a course that interests you in the course catalog, you can enroll in the course by selecting the Enroll Now button on the course About page.
- Registering for an edX account is completely free! You can also take courses for free, or you can choose to pay a fee and pursue a verified certificate.