The Japanese Government announced MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 in Some of the Countries Yesterday. The Japanese Government Monbukagakusho MEXT Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Undertake Undergraduate Degree from Japanese Universities. Highest Number of Participants selected from all Countries.
Normally The Application Cycle of the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship announced in April. But this Year Due to COVID-19 the Applications are Delayed, but Now in some of the Countries, the MEXT Scholarship 2021 has been announced. The Good News is that Knowledge of Japanese Language and IELTS/TOEFL is Not Mandatory.
The Japanese MEXT Scholarship is open to all the participants from Asia, Pacific, North America, Latin America and the Caribbean, Europe, Middle East, Africa who have diplomatic relations with Japan. All the Japanese Universities are participating in the MEXT Scholarship and all Fields of Study Available in Japanese Universities.
MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 Details
- Scholarship Country: Japan
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies from Embassy to Embassy
Must Apply for Netherland Government Scholarship 2021 – Fully Funded
About MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship
The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan offers scholarships For Undergraduate, Master & Doctoral Degree in the fields which you have studied in Your Country.
You will study in the Top Japanese Universities under the Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship Program. The Selection in the University will be Automatically by the Japanese Government according to Your Grades and Achievements.
For MEXT Master & Ph.D. Scholarship Applicants should apply for the field of study they majored in at university or its related field.
Moreover, the fields of study must be subjects in which applicants will be able to study and research in graduate courses at Japanese universities.
Must Apply for University of South Australia Scholarships 2021 – Fully Funded
Duration of the MEXT Scholarship
- Undergraduate: 4-5 Years
Fields of Study
As Stated above the Japanese government offers all types of Study Options available in all Japanese Universities from Social Science to Engineering, Medical to Health, Arts, Humanities Etc. There are No Academic Fields Restrictions.
Apply Now Knight Hennessy Scholarship 2021 Stanford University (Fully Funded)
The MEXT Japan Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students to Study in Japan For Free. All the Expenses will be covered by the Japanese Government.
- Allowances: Monthly Stipend Allowance, Preparatory Allowance (2021 Rate)
- Education Fees: Fees for the Entrance Examination, Tuition Fee at Universities will be paid by MEXT.
- Traveling Expenses: Transportation to Japan: MEXT will cover your Round Airfare Travel Expenses from your Country to Japan. The Airline ticket will be an Economy-class ticket for the flight.
- Accommodations: Residence halls for international students provided by universities.
General Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have the nationality of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- An applicant who has Japanese nationality at the time of application is not eligible.
- The First Screening must be conducted at the Japanese diplomatic mission in the country of which the applicant chooses the nationality.
- Applicants, in principle, must have been born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Master’s course: Applicants who have completed 16 years of School education in countries other than Japan.
- Doctoral Course: Applicants who have completed 18 years of school education in countries other than Japan.
- Language: Knowledge of Japanese Language and IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory
Must Apply For Thailand Government Scholarship 2020 – Fully Funded
Apply Now for United Nations SDG Academy Courses Online 2020
Must Apply for United States Institute of Peace Free Online Courses Free
- The last date to apply for the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 for Pakistani Students is 10th July 2020.