Application are now invited for the Macquarie University Scholarships 2020 in Australia. The international scholarships in Australia are available for the undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. The Macquarie University international awards in Australia, 2020 is a very competitive scholarship program in Australia.
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is awarded to recognize academic excellence for international students. This highly competitive scholarship is based on academic merit and awarded to future students.
Macquarie has risen to be a progressive and influential institution both locally and internationally. Ranked among the top two percent of universities in the world and with a 5-star QS rating, Macquarie is considered one of the world’s best universities, producing graduates that are among the most sought-after professionals in the world.
Details of Macquarie University Scholarships 2020 in Australia:
- Country: Australia
- University: Macquarie University
- Course Level: Undergraduate Courses
- Course Level: Post-Graduate Courses
- This Australian scholarship for international students provides up to AUD $10,000 applied towards your tuition fee.
Check & Apply Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2020 In UK – Masters & PhD
- Meet the Academic and English requirements for a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree.
- Achieve a minimum WAM equivalent of 65 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 85 for Undergraduate applications.
- Be accepted into a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree commencing in 2019 or 2020.
MACQUARIE SCHOLARSHIP CONDITIONS:
- Enroll and begin your course as per your Letter of Offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Maintain your enrolment throughout your course in a full‐time study load which is 8 standard units per academic year.
- Meet the University’s Academic progression policy.
- This scholarship is for on-campus study only.
- Students who have received any other Macquarie University scholarship will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- You are not eligible if you have applied or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College.
- You are not eligible if you are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- If you withdraw from your program before completion, you may be required to repay any scholarship previously awarded to you during your study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the scholarships and grants committee.
APPLY FOR AUSTRALIAN SCHOLARSHIPS 2020?
- Applicants must complete an online course application form. Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
- Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form and type “VCIS” in the Scholarship Name field.
Must Apply USTC Scholarship Program in China 2020 – BS, MS, PhD Programs
Must Apply Korea Winter Internship Program 2020 Fully Funded – International
Check Ritsumeikan University Scholarship in Japan – MEXT Japanese Government
Must apply for Hungary Government Scholarship 2020 – Fully Funded
Check Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2020 – Fully Funded
Check & Apply UNIL Summer Internship 2020 in Switzerland – Fully Funded
Check RIPS Summer Internship 2020 in United States of America – Fully Funded
- The deadline is not given on the official website. Apply as soon as possible.