Call for the KP Fellowship Program 2019 By KP Government in Pakistan. The duration of the KP Government Innovation Fellowship Program is 6-month and the selected candidates will be getting a stipend of 30,000/month. The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa fellowship 2019 is supported by KP IT Board, Code for Pakistan and the World Bank.
The KPK Fellowship program a 6-month long program based in Peshawar, where a team of talented designers and developers collaborate to build digital services, inspire citizen engagement, improve government, and show how to innovate in public services. These digital services can help solve problems in a variety of public domains, such as economic development, healthcare, crime, citizen engagement, transportation, education, etc.
The benefits that these fellows are getting includes a monthly stipend of Rs. 30,000/- for six months, professional mentorship, free workspace, leadership development training and above all a chance to work with a Government department to bring about a change in the digital landscape of KP.
DETAILS OF FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM:
- Six Months
- Durshal Peshawar
The benefits that these fellows are getting includes:
- A monthly stipend of Rs. 30,000/- for six months
- Professional mentorship
- Free workspace
- Leadership development training and above all a chance to work with a Government department to bring about a change in the digital landscape of KP.
Also Apply, for BankIslami Pakistan Limited jobs in pakistan 2019
- The candidate should have minimum 16 years of education and must have graduated from an HEC recognized university having expertise in one of the following categories: front end development, backend development, mobile application development, desktop application development, graphic designing.
- .The candidate should have at least 1 year (post graduation) experience in the relevant field.
- The candidate should be able to spare 40 hours/week for 6 months after induction.
4. The candidate should be able to be present in person (9AM-5PM) at Durshal Peshawar. This position is not open for remote work.
HOW TO APPLY?
Click on the Apply Now button below to proceed to an online application.
- 30th April 2019.