Applications are now open for the Korean Government Scholarship 2020. The Korean Government Scholarship is Now Known as the Global Korea Scholarship Program offering Korea Scholarships for International Students to Pursue Masters or Ph.D. Degree.
This Year, the Korean Government is offering 1,276 International Scholarships from 153 regions who wish to pursue a graduate-level degree (Master’s or Doctoral) or Research in Korea. Global Korea Scholarship is a Fully Funded all-expense covered Scholarship.
Korea Government Scholarship is one of the Top Scholarships in the world which enrolls a high Number of Students each Year. The call-in February is for Graduate Degree whereas for Undergraduate the call will open in September 2020.
Korean Government Scholarship 2020 Details
- Country: South Korea
- Course Level: Master’s or Doctoral or Research
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
About GKS Scholarship
To provide international students with opportunities to conduct advanced studies in Graduate Programs at Higher Educational Institutions in the Republic of Korea in order to promote international exchanges in education and mutual friendship between countries.
Check & Apply SIIT Scholarship 2020 in Thailand For Masters & PhD
No. of Scholarships
1,276 International Scholarships from 153 regions will be provided for Graduate Studies.
Available Academic Fields
- All-Academic Fields & Majors are available Under the Global Korea Scholarship by the Korean Government for Masters & Ph.D. For more information on Universities of Korea and Fields, they are offering you must Check this File CLICK HERE
- Applicants must choose their majors (fields of study) that are only listed in the “University
Must Apply For Scotland Saltire Scholarship 2020-2021 – Apply Now For Master
Korean Scholarship Duration
- Doctoral Degree Program: 4 years
- 1 year of the Korean language program
- 3 years of the regular degree program
- Master’s Degree Program: 3 years
- 1 year of the Korean language program
- 2 years of a degree program
- Research Program: 6 Months
Korean Government Scholarship which is normally called the Global Korea Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Korea for international students. All the expenses will be covered by the Korean Government.
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Resettlement Allowance (KRW 200,000)
- Living Allowance (KRW 900,000)
- Medical Insurance (KRW 20,000)
- Language Courses
- Full Tuition Fees
- Award for Excellent Korean Language Proficiency
- Research Support (KRW 210,000 – 240,000)
- Printing Costs (Dissertation) (KRW 500,000 – 800,000)
- Completion Grant
- All applicants and their parents must not hold Korean citizenship.
- Korean citizens and dual citizenship holders (one who have Korean citizenship and citizenship of another country) are NOT eligible to apply.A
Check New Zealand Government Scholarship 2021 – Fully Funded
- Must be under 40 years of age as of September 1, 2020 (born after September 1, 1980)
- Academic professors who are under 45 years of age as of September 1, 2020 (born after September 1, 1975) and hold citizenship of one of the Official Development Assistance (ODA) recipients listed in the table below are eligible to apply.
Must Apply Global Internship Program 2020 South Korea – Fully Funded
- Applicants must hold or must be expected to hold a Bachelor’s Degree to be enrolled in a Master Program OR hold a Master Degree to be enrolled in Ph.D. Degree Program.
- Research Program Applicants: Must hold a degree or a level of education equivalent to or higher than a Master’s degree and must have received an invitation from one of NIIED’s
designated Korean universities.
- Postdoctoral Research Program: Must hold a doctoral degree or a level of education equivalent to a doctoral degree.
- Applicants who are expected to graduate at the time of applying must first submit the certificate of expected graduation at the time of applying.
- English Language Requirements/Certificate.
Check Out Australia Awards Scholarships 2021 (Fully Funded) – Study in Australia
Check & Apply Woods Hole Internship in USA (Fully Funded) – International
Must Apply for UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop 2020 in Korea (Fully Funded)
Apply for Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020 in Thailand (Fully Funded)
Must Apply for Kyoto University Scholarship Japan 2020 – (BS/MS/PhD)
The last date to apply for the Korean Government Scholarship 2020 – GKS Scholarship is varying from Country to Country and Korean Embassy to Embassy of your Country.
- All applicants must check the deadline for application submission by contacting their relevant embassy or desired university directly.
- Please refer to the following for contact information:
- Korean Embassies in foreign countries: Refer to Appendix B
- Korean Universities: Refer to Appendix C or the “University Information” file(attached to GKS-G Announcement post)