The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology is now open for the Applications. KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students 2020. The KAIST Bachelor’s Scholarship in South Korea is for bachelor’s students to study in Korea.
KAIST is a national research university located in Daedeok Innopolis, Daejeon, South Korea. KAIST was established by the Korean government in 1971. KAIST is the first top science and technology university in Korea. KAIST was established in 1971 by the Korean Government to educate elite scientists and engineers committed to industrialization and economic growth in Korea
KAIST has emerged as one of the most innovative universities with more than 11,688 students enrolled in five colleges and six schools, including 915 international students from 92 countries. KAIST is one of the top universities in the world.
- South Korea (Country)
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) (University)
- Undergraduate Degree Program (Course Level)
Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2020 – Study in Switzerland
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
School of Trans disciplinary Studies
Must apply for KAIST Scholarship South Korea Spring 2020 – MS & PhD
Note: Select KAIST Scholarships for International Students (Attached to the online application form)
- A full scholarship
- Tuition Fee
- Approx. $300 of Monthly Allowances
- National Health Insurance to every admitted international student.
- To maintain the scholarships, students have to receive good grades at KAIST
International applicants MUST meet all of the following requirements for KAIST Scholarship in South Korea:
- Spring 2020 (EARLY only) Applicants who have graduated or will graduate from high school by February 28th, 2020.
- Fall 2020 (EARLY/REGULAR/LATE) Applicants who have graduated or will graduate from high school by August 31st, 2020.
- Applicants who hold Korean Citizenship(dual citizenship) are NOT eligible to apply as international students.
- Application Form
- One Recommendation Letter
- High School Profile
- High School / University Transcript
- Official Documents indicating both applicant & parents’ nationality(passport copy).
- Statement of Financial Resource
- English Proficiency Test Score Report
UST South Korea Scholarship 2020 – For Masters & Ph.D Students
HOW TO APPLY?
Step 1: Read the admission guidelines of the KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship carefully. Get familiar with the application process & requirements you need to submit.
Step 2: Create your account. fill out the online application form completely and save the file.
Step 3: Please make sure that the information on your application is correct.
Note that you CANNOT delete/cancel your application if the fee payment is completed. You could update your application during the application period.
Step 4: Pay the application fee(80 USD or 80,000 KRW) by credit card or bank transfer. Any additional charges (i.e. bank transfer fee) should be covered by the applicants. Once the application fee payment is done, you will be available to access to Doc. Submission page.
Step 5-1: On Doc. Submission page, please UPLOAD scanned copies of all additional required materials. The uploaded copies MUST be 1) certified by the school principal or the head/director of organization 2) clear & legible.
Note: For those who cannot upload application documents due to specific reasons (i.e. system error, lack of equipment), please send hard copies of the application materials to the Admissions Office via post by the deadline. To send documents by post: Put all the required documents in an envelope. Send your application package via registered post mail or express mail. You may also visit our office and submit the documents in person.
Mailing Address Undergraduate Admissions Team, Office of Admissions,
KAIST #102, Yang Boon Soon Bldg. (E16-1)
291 Daehak-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 34141, Republic of Korea
Tel: (+82-42) 350-4803
Step 5-2: Recommendation Letter MUST be submitted from your recommender before recommendation letter submission deadline.
Step 6: Check your application status (check whether your documents have successfully been uploaded or sent). – If you have any missing documents, your status will remain incomplete. Please upload/send the supplementary documents again before the document submission deadline. KAIST does not contact you individually.
Step 7: They will contact applicants individually if an interview is necessary.
Step 8: Check your final admission and scholarship results.
- KAIST takes into consideration a number of factors when determining admission, including the applicants’ academic achievements (especially in math and science), potential, interpersonal skills, personal accomplishments, integrity, and leadership.
- For academic achievements, applicants are reviewed in terms of the level of studies completed in math and science classes, quality of achievements, and characteristics of institutions attended.
KAIST has Three Application Tracks: EARLY, REGULAR, and LATE.
Application Window Opens: SEP. 2 2019
Application Deadline: OCT. 25 2019
Application Window Opens: NOV. 4 2019
Application Deadline: JAN. 10 2019
Application Windows Opens: MAR. 2 2020
Application Deadline: MAY. 22 2020