Applications are invited to apply for the Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2020. Islamic Development Bank Scholarship is one of the largest Fully Funded Scholarship for pursuing Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D., Post Doctoral Research Program as well as Vocational Training.
Islamic Development offering all Academic Fields/Majors for all Levels of Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D., Post Doctoral Reseach Program as well as Vocational Training. The ISDB Scholarship is Designed to attract talented male and female students.
All the Expenses will be covered by the IsDB. You will Study in Top Leading Universities Under IsDB Scholarship Programme Like UK, Oxford, Turkey Etc. IsDB is one of the Best Scholarship throughout the World. The ISDB Scholarship is for citizens from IsDB Member Countries and Muslim Communities from Non-Member Countries Worldwide.
Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2020 Details
- Country: Varies
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D., Post Doctoral Reseach Program, Vocational Training.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Must Apply for Romania Government Scholarship 2020 – Study in Romania
Degree Level & Duration of the IsDB Scholarship:
- Undergraduate Programs (4 Year)
- Master’s Programme (2 Year)
- Ph.D. Programme and Post-doctoral Research Programme (3 Year)
- IsDB-ISFD for Vocational Education & Training (VET) and Bachelor studies for 21 Least Developed Member Countries.
Check Out EPFL Summer Internship 2020 in Switzerland – Fully Funded
Eligible Countries for IsDB Scholarship 2020
Young Male & Female Students from IsDB Member Countries and Muslim Communities from Non-Member Countries Worldwide are eligible. The Present Membership of the Bank Consists of 57 Countries.
|Kingdom of Saudi Arabia|
|State of Libya|
|Islamic Republic of Iran|
|Federal Republic of Nigeria|
|United Arab Emirates|
|State of Qatar|
|Arab Republic of Egypt|
|State of Kuwait|
|Republic of Turkey|
|Islamic Republic of Pakistan|
|Democratic and People’s Republic of Algeria|
|Republic of Indonesia|
|People’s Republic of Bangladesh|
|Republic of Yemen|
|Kingdom of Morocco|
|Republic of Sudan|
|Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan|
|Sultanate of Oman|
|Republic of Iraq|
|Republic of Cameroon|
|Republic of Niger|
|Republic of Gabon|
|Republic of Kazakhstan|
|Republic of Azerbaijan|
|Republic of Mali|
|Republic of Senegal|
|Republic of Guinea|
|Republic of Tunisia|
|Republic of Lebanon|
|Islamic Republic of Mauritania|
|Kingdom of Bahrain|
|Republic of the Gambia|
|Republic of Maldives|
|Republic of Mozambique|
|Republic of Uganda|
|Republic of Benin|
|State of Palestine|
|Republic of Tajikistan|
|Republic of Sierra Leone|
|Republic of Togo|
|Republic of Uzbekistan|
|Union of Comoros|
|Republic of Cote d’Ivoire|
|Islamic Republic of Afghanistan|
|Republic of Chad|
|Republic of Albania|
|Republic of Suriname|
|Republic of Guinea Bissau|
|Republic of Djibouti|
|Federal Republic of Somalia|
|Cooperative Republic of Guyana|
Must Apply for DESY Summer Student Program 2020 in Germany – Fully Funded
Academic Fields for IsDB Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D. & Post Doctoral:
Young Male & Female Students from IsDB Member Countries and Muslim Communities from Non-Member Countries Worldwide are eligible for the Undergraduate Program.
You can Read More about:
- Undergraduate Programme
- Master’s Programme
- Ph.D. Programme and Post-doctoral Research Programme
- IsDB-ISFD for Vocational Education & Training (VET) and Bachelor studies for 21 Least Developed Member Countries
Apply for IST Summer Internship Austria Fully Funded 2020 – Europe
Financial Coverage & Facilities
The Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2020 is Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students. It will cover all the expenses for Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D., Post Doctoral each and everything.
- Monthly Stipend Commensurate with the Cost of Living of the Country of Study.
- Tuition Fees, if any, subject to IsDB’s Approval.
- Cost of Medical Treatment at University/Government Hospital.
- Economy Class Return Air Tickets (once at the time of joining and on completion of study) and installation and equipment allowance for the students selected to study abroad at partnered universities/countries.
Eligibility Criteria For Undergraduate, Master & Ph.D., Post Doc:
- Citizens of any of the IsDB member countries or Muslim communities in non-member countries.
- For Undergraduate, Completed senior secondary education (or the equivalent of approximately 12 years of education) with good grades in major subjects.
- For Master, Be a graduate with a grade above “Good” in his/her bachelor studies.
- For Ph.D., Have a Master’s degree in one of the fields of study of the program.
- For Post Doc, Have Ph.D. degree in one of the approved fields of the program. Have not less than two (2) years of experience in the field of research.
- Not in receipt of any other scholarship.
- Be medically fit and willing to undergo medical tests after selection.
Must Apply Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2020 in Austria – Fully Funded
Check & Apply World Bank 2020 Summer Internship Program – Fully Funded
Apply for Tianjin University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 – Fully Funded
Must Apply for Beijing 2022 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games
- The last date to apply for the Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2020 is 28th February 2020.