Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) is now open for the International Fully Funded Scholarships 2020 in the Netherlands. The Netherlands scholarship for international students is available for Master’s degree programs at TU Delft. The duration of the scholarships is 2 years in Netherlands 2020.
The Delft University of Technology is also called TU Delft. It is one of the largest and oldest public universities in the Netherlands. It is located in Delft, Netherlands. The TU Delft is ranked in the top 20 of best universities for engineering and technology worldwide and is the highest-ranked university in the Netherlands.
At TU Delft a number of scholarships are available for excellent international applicants. Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Scholarships are financed by the legacy of Justus and Louise van Effen. Mr. van Effen studied at TU Delft in the 1940s and strongly believed technological developments will contribute to solving societal issues. The Foundation Justus & Louise van Effen was established with the aim of stimulating excellent international MSc students and financially supporting them in their wish to study at TU Delft.
For More Scholarships and Jobs Opportunities visit Opportunities Map
DETAILS For INTERNATIONAL Fully Funded SCHOLARSHIPS 2020:
- Netherlands (Country)
- Delft University of Technology (University)
- MSc (Master’s) (Course Level)
FIELD’S OF STUDY:
- Architecture | Built Environment | Construction
- Biotechnology | Life Science & Technology
- Chemical | Biochemical | Process Engineering
- Civil | Coastal Engineering
- Earth Resources | Geography
- Electrical | Electronic
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Information Technology | Information Engineering
- Medical | Biomedical | Medisign
- Teacher Training | Science Communication
- Technology, Policy & Management
- Transport, Infrastructure & Logistics
Must apply for President’s PhD Scholarships in UK | Imperial College London
The eligibility criteria of the Delft University Scholarship is given below:
- Excellent international applicants (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programs.
- With a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in the bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside The Netherlands.
Please upload scans of the documents which are applicable to you:
- Bachelor’s degree + translation or degree confirmation statement
- Transcript + translation
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Passport (all pages) or European ID card (both sides)
- Residence permit
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Reference letters (If Applicable)
- Portfolio (If Applicable)
- GRE (If Applicable)
The international fully funded scholarship for master’s degree in 2020 will cover the following cost:
- €30.000 per year for Non-EU/EFTA students
- €11.500 per year for EU/EFTA students
APPLY FOR THE INTERNATIONAL FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIP 2020?
Check if you’re eligible for this scholarship
Complete your MSc application (check the admission requirements)
In addition to all the regular documents for a MSc program application:
Upload the Scholarship Application Form
Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document), according to required documents
Two reference letters in either English, French, German or Dutch.
These letters must be:
- from either a previous professor or assistant professor. If you have work experience, one of these letters may be from your employer.
- written on the official letterhead /have the official stamp of the university or company.
- signed by the referee and include your complete name
Is your referee hesitant to provide you with the letter? Then he/she can email a scanned PDF of the letter to email@example.com. His/her e-mail must include your complete name and TU Delft student number. You will be given this number upon registering in Studielink.
If you choose this option, you must upload a statement under “reference letter” in osiaan.tudelft.nl informing us of this decision. This statement should include the name and e-mail address of your referee.
- The last date to apply for international scholarships 2020 is 1 December 2019.