Applications are now open for the Fully Funded IACS Summer Camp Indonesia 2020. ICAS Stands for Indonesia Arts & Culture Camp. The Free Summer Camp 2020 is open to all international students as well as Indonesian with any nationality from around the world.
This Summer camp is a Non-Degree Program & participants with any academic discipline are eligible to apply. The Duration of the Students summer program in Indonesia is 3 Months and will be held from 2nd May to 15 August 2020.
The objective of the Indonesia IACS Summer Camp is a chance to experience the local heritage and interact with the local community. The program has also an objective to encourage better understanding amongst participants through Indonesian diverse art and culture & sharing of Culture.
IACS Summer Camp Indonesia 2020 Details
- Country: Indonesia
- Duration: 3 Months
- No. of Participants: Last Year 72 Awardees
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Must Apply for Qatar University Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded)
About IACS Summer Camp
Camp Location: The Camp will Start with an Orientation held in Jakarta for One Week. During the program, participants will be evenly divided into 6 (six) groups where each group will be placed by the organizing committee to different art centers located in 6 (six) provinces, namely: Bali; West Sumatra; East Kalimantan; East Java; South Sulawesi and Yogyakarta.
The program also has an objective to encourage better understanding amongst participants from member countries through Indonesia’s immensely diverse arts and cultural heritage.
Finally, the program aims to cultivate a culture of cooperation, emerging from direct contact and sharing of cultures amongst people involved in the program, leading to thriving diplomatic relations in the region and worldwide.
Must apply for CRG Summer Internship in Spain 2020 – Fully Funded
The ICAS Summer Camp 2020 is a Fully Funded all Expense Covered youth exchange Program. It will cover all the Expenses given below.
- Tuition fee (including extra-curricular activities).
- A Round trip Economy Class Ticket.
- Accommodation (Board and Lodging)
- Local transportation during the program.
- Health insurance (limited).
- Monthly allowance of Rp. 2,000,000.
Must Apply for Deakin University Scholarship in Australia 2020 (Fully Funded)
- ASEAN Member Countries: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam
- ASEAN + 3 Countries: China, Japan, South Korea
- East Asia Summit: Australia, India, New Zealand, Russia, United States
- ASEAN Dialog Partners: Australia, Canada, China, European Union, India, Japan, Republic of Korea, New Zealand, Russia, and the United States
- ASEAN + European Union Countries: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma), Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam
- Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation Countries: United States; Australia; Brunei Darussalam; Canada; Chile; China; Hong Kong, China; Indonesia; Japan; Malaysia; Mexico; New Zealand; Papua New Guinea; Peru; The Philippines; Russia; Singapore; Republic of Korea; Chinese Taipei; Thailand; and Viet Nam
- Asia-Europe Meeting Countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Lao PDR, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mongolia, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, Viet Nam, the ASEAN Secretariat, and the European Union
- Melanesian Spearhead Group: Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, and Vanuatu
- Members of South West Pacific Dialog: Australia, New Zealand, Papua New as the original participants of the Indonesian Arts and Culture Scholarship.
- Africa Region
Checkout ARES Belgium Scholarship 2020 – Belgium Fully Funded Scholarship
These documents should be attached with the Application Form. You can Fill up these Documents in the Microsoft Word, Print it & attach it with Application Form.
- A Motivation Letter
- 2 Passport Size Photos with Red Background
- Photocopy of Passport
- Photocopy of Academic Transcript or Diploma
- Photocopy of Valid Health Certificate
- Letter of Recommendation
- Candidates should be single, between the ages of 21 to 27 years old with at least a high school diploma.
- Candidates should possess high interest and talent in the arts.
- Arts students with an academic history on Indonesian culture are encouraged to apply
- Participants must follow the whole program, including orientation program and Indonesian Channel.
- Candidates must complete the application form (attached with the official link) and submit it with particulars as mentioned in the official link.
- Basic skill in English is compulsory.
- The applicant with Any Academic Discipline is eligible.
Check & Apply for Taiwan International Graduate Program Scholarship 2020
How to Apply For IACS Summer Camp
- For Indonesian Applicants: The Application form should be sent to THE MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS, Directorate of Public Diplomacy (Tower Building, 12th Floor, Jl. Taman Pejambon No. 6, Jakarta 10110).
- For Foreign Applicants: The Application form must be sent to the Embassy/Consulate General of Indonesia in respective countries.
Apply for Abu Dhabi University Scholarships 2020 For International Students
Must Apply Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2020 – Turkish Government Scholarship
Apply for Nanjing University Scholarship 2020 – Fully Funded CSC Scholarship
Check & Apply for Finland Government Scholarship 2020 in Finland – Apply Now
Apply for Khalifa University Scholarship 2020 in UAE for International Students
- The last date to apply for the IACS Summer Camp Indonesia 2020 Youth Summer Exchange Program For Foreign Applicants is 14th February 2020 & For Indonesian Participants 28th February 2020.