Higher Education of Pakistan is now open for the application to HEC Hungary Scholarship for Pakistani Students 2020. The HEC Hungarian Scholarship is available for Pakistani Undergraduate, Masters and Ph.D. students. The HEC Stipendium Hungarian Scholarship Programme is managed by the Tempus Public Foundation, Hungary and Higher Education Commission, Islamabad.
The Hungary Government Scholarship Full tuition fee, medical insurance, free accommodation, and monthly stipend. The monthly stipend for Bachelor and Masters students is HUF 40,460 and for Doctoral students is HUF 140,000/- month.
Stipendium Hungarian Scholarship Programme 2020-21 is offered under the bilateral Higher Education and Scientific Exchange Programme between the Government of Hungary and Higher Education Commission (HEC), Government of Pakistan. All awards will be made on the basis of academic merit, quality of research proposals and potential of the applicants as well as the likely impact of their work on the development of Pakistan.
HEC HUNGARY SCHOLARSHIP 2019 DETAILS:
- Country: Hungary
- Course Level: Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, Ph.D. Degree
Check & Apply for Macquarie University Scholarships 2020 – Study In Australia
FIELDS OF STUDY:
- Click here to find the list of fields of study.
Duration of Scholarship:
Stipendium Hungaricum scholarships are fully funded scholarships for Pakistani students fulfilling basic eligibility criteria in specified disciplines and other requirements of Hungarian universities under the following programs:
- Bachelor Degree Scholarship (after 12 years of education)
- One-Tier Master’s Degree (after 12 years of education)
- Master Degree Scholarship (after 16 years of education)
- Ph.D. Scholarship (after 18 years of education)
FINANCIAL COVERAGE & BENEFITS:
The Hungary Government Scholarship for international students is fully funded. This is one of the highly paid scholarship programs in the world and one of the best opportunities for students to study in Hungary on scholarship.
- Tuition-free education: exemption from the payment of tuition fee
- Monthly stipend:
- Bachelors and Masters Scholarships: monthly HUF 43,700/- (cca EUR 130) contribution to the living expenses, for 12 months per year, until the completion of studies
- Doctoral level: according to the current Hungarian legislation, monthly HUF 140,000/-(cca EUR 415) for the first phase of education (4 semesters) and HUF 180,000 (cca EUR 530) for the second phase (4 semesters) – for 12 months a year, until completion of studies.
Check & Apply Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2020 In UK – Masters & PhD
- Accommodation: Dormitory place or a contribution of HUF 40,000/month to accommodation costs for the whole duration of the scholarship period.
- Medical insurance: Health care services according to the relevant Hungarian legislation (Act No. 80 of 1997, national health insurance card) and supplementary medical insurance.
- The applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan/AJ&K.
- Must be between the age of 18-22 years for undergraduate programs, for which they are applying for admission and the age limit should not exceed 35 years for postgraduate Master’s (18 years) and Ph.D. programs on January 15, 2020. In the case of Ph.D. programs, for full-time employees of public sector Universities, Colleges and R&D organizations the maximum age must be 40 years on January 15, 2020.
- The applicant must have completed HSSC/Intermediate or equivalent for application in Bachelor’s (Undergraduate Program) and One-Tier Master’s degree.
- The applicant must have completed 16 years’ Bachelors’s/or equivalent Degree for application in Master’s (Postgraduate Program).
- The applicant must have completed 18 years Degree/or equivalent for application in the PhD Program.
- The applicant must fill all the fields of the Hungary application form and HEC application form and no column or field should be left unfilled.
- Certificates/Transcript/Degrees to be attached must be attested by the attesting authorities such as IBCC and HEC. Equivalence of the O & A level from IBCC is mandatory.
- It is the sole responsibility of candidate to make sure that all Technical/engineering /professional programmes which they are applying, must be accredited by the respective Councils/Governing Bodies such as Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC), Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC), Pakistan Council for Architects and Town Planners (PCATP), Pakistan Bar Council (PBC), Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council (PVMC) etc.
- IELTS/TOEFL scores as required, where applicable.
- All applicants must submit a medical certificate of satisfactory health condition (issued not earlier than 15 November 2019, a written certificate from a physician to prove that the applicant does not have the following illnesses: AIDS, Hepatitis A, B, C or any other epidemic conditions)
- In case of final selection, applicants will have to submit a bond on legal paper to HEC that he/she will not change discipline after final award of scholarship, and immediately after completion of his/her degree, he/she will return back to Pakistan to serve the country for a period as prescribed by the HEC. In case of failure to do so, HEC reserves the right to recover from a candidate or his/her guarantor, a penalty amount as prescribed/decided by the HEC.
- Applicants must fulfill all other requirements set by host Hungarian university/Tempus Public Foundation/Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- In the case of final selection, the candidate has to submit a bond agreement with HEC.
Applications will not be considered in the following cases:
- Hungarian citizens (including those with dual citizenships)
- Applications misrepresenting any information, even if the misrepresentation is pointed out after the scholarship is awarded.
Must Apply USTC Scholarship Program in China 2020 – BS, MS, PhD Programs
|Application Documents||Detailed Requirements|
|Online Application Form||– applicants must fill out both HEC and Hungarian application forms available on the websites– applicants must fill out and save all requested information on the online application form in the English language|
– a recent photo of the applicant (taken not earlier than 2 months before the submission of the application) must also be uploaded
|Motivation Letter||– minimum 1 page, typed with Times New Roman 12 point font size letters– written in the language of the selected study program or in Hungarian|
|Proof of language proficiency andtheir translations in the language|
of the selected study
program or in
|– scanned copy of the original proof of language proficiency, with a minimum level determined by the Host Institution AND their translations|
– in case the student has completed his/her previous level of studies in the language of the selected study program, a proof can be uploaded about the fact that the language of education was the same as the language of the study program that the applicants is now applying for
– translations only have to be attached if the copy of the original document is not in the language of the selected study program or in Hungarian
|School certificates and their translations in the language of the selected study program or inHungarian||– bachelor level full-time programs: scanned copy of the original secondary school graduation certificate or equivalent AND their translations|
– master level full-time programs: scanned copy of the original bachelor degree certificate or equivalent AND their translations
– doctoral-level: scanned copy of the original master degree certificate or equivalent AND their translations
– translations only have to be attached if the copy of the original document is not in the language of the selected study program or in English
|Transcript ofRecords and its translation in the language of the selected study|
program or in
|– copy of the original transcript of records regarding all academic semesters or school years completed during previous studies (in the highest level of education that the student have participated in) AND their translations– translations only have to be attached if the copy of the original document is not in the language of the selected study program or in Hungarian|
|Medical certificate||– scanned copy of a medical certificate of satisfactory health condition issued not earlier than 15 November 2019– please note that there is no form provided by Tempus Public Foundation for this certificate, it can be any certificates that the particular hospital uses or the particular physician issues|
– certificates have to be issued and signed by a physician to prove that the applicant does not have the following illnesses: AIDS, Hepatitis A, B, C or any other epidemic conditions
|Copy of passport||– scanned copy of that page of the passport which contains the personal data of the applicant|
|Acceptance of Statement for Application in Tempus Public Foundation Hungary online system||– all applicants need to accept the “Statement for Application”– the statement can only be accepted in the online system, therefore scanned and signed copies should not be uploaded|
– the statement appears in the online application system after registration – all applicants need to click on accepting it in order to be able to submit their applications
Note: All documents that cannot be obtained in the language of the selected study program or in Hungarian have to be translated and the translations have to be submitted as well as a copy of the original document.
Must Apply Korea Winter Internship Program 2020 Fully Funded – International
APPLY FOR HUNGARY SCHOLARSHIPS 2020?
Step (1) Tempus Public Foundation Online Application:
- All applications shall be submitted through the online application system of Tempus Public Foundation Hungary. After registration, the applicants are able to access the application surface and upload the required documents. Please note that no applications will be accepted without the online submission and after the deadline. After applying online, get its printed copies for record. To apply online please visit: https://apply.stipendiumhungaricum.hu
Check Ritsumeikan University Scholarship in Japan – MEXT Japanese Government
Step (2) HEC Online Application:
- Apply online at the HEC website: https://eportal.hec.gov.pk/arl. After registering and filling in your profile, please select “Academic & Research Linkages” under the “Scholarship and Grant” menu in the left-hand side panel of the online portal. While submitting an application online at the HEC website, do attach a scanned copy of the deposit slip of Rs. 300/- on account of HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, Sector H-9, Islamabad. All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility. This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd (HBL), Pakistan.
Must apply for Hungary Government Scholarship 2020 – Fully Funded
Check Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2020 – Fully Funded
Check & Apply UNIL Summer Internship 2020 in Switzerland – Fully Funded
- The last date to apply for the HEC Hungary Scholarship for Pakistani Students 2020 is January 15, 2020.