HEC Chinese Government Scholarship are now open for the Application of the Year 2020-2021. HEC Scholarship in China is for all the Pakistani Students who want to pursue Undergraduate, Master & Doctoral Degree from Chinese Universities.
This HEC Chinese Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded all expenses covered Scholarship to Study in China. The Government of China will invite Students from Pakistan. New 289 Chinese Universities offer all academic Fields & Majors.
Science, Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine, Economics, Legal studies, Management, Education, History, Literature, Philosophy and Fine arts for scholarship recipients at all levels. The CSC Scholarships are awarded by the China Scholarship Council.
HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 Details
- Country: China
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Apply for Zhejiang University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 in China
Programs & Duration of the HEC Scholarships:
All-Academic Fields are available in all Disciplines for Undergraduate, Master & Doctoral Scholarship in China for Pakistani Students.
Science, Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine, Economics, Legal studies, Management, Education, History, Literature, Philosophy, and Fine Arts Scholarship in China University.
|Supporting Categories||Major Study (including preparatory years)( year)||Chinese Language(preparatory study year)|
HEC will Cover all the Costs & expenses during the Scholarship by the Chinese Government. The Full Chinese Scholarship will cover:
Must Apply for ACU Summer School 2020 in Africa – Fully Funded
Check & Apply Doha Institute For Graduate Studies Scholarship in Qatar
- Full Tuition Fee Cover, Administration Cost, Application Fee.
- Accommodation: Free Accommodation in the University.
- Monthly Stipend:
- Undergraduate Students: CNY 2,500 per Month.
- Master’s Students/General Scholars: CNY 3,000 per Month.
- Doctoral Students/Senior Scholars: CNY 3,500 per Month.
Please Note: Travel Expenses will be covered by the Student themselves. HEC will have no Financial Responsibility.
Check & Apply for NIG Summer Internship Program in Japan 2020 – Fully Funded
Must Apply for Donghua University Shanghai Government Scholarship 2020
Simple Eligibility Criteria for Pakistani Students to Study in China:
- Applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan/AJK
- Must contain 12 years of schooling (FA/ Fsc or equivalent A-level) under the age of 25 Years for Undergraduate Programs
- Must be a Bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 years for Master’s Programs
- Must be a Master’s degree holder under the age of 40 Years for Doctoral Programs
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Students Must Apply Online on HEC Portal as well as in Chinese Universities.
Must Apply for HEC Hungary Scholarship 2020 For Pakistani Students
Check & Apply for Macquarie University Scholarships 2020 – Study In Australia
Note that all of these Documents should be Uploaded Online. Hard Copies of the applications are not required at this stage. By-hand or incomplete applications shall NOT be entertained in any case.
- Copies of Applicant and Father’s/Guardian’s CNIC.
- Copy of Applicant’s Domicile.
- Copy of HEC Online Submitted Form.
- All Educational Degrees & Transcripts from Matric to last Terminal Degree Attested by HEC & IBCC.
- Chinese Online Application Form
- Pre-admission letter from Chinese Government Scholarship Universities (Not mandatory)
- A photocopy of a valid passport information page. (If You don’t have, apply before Feb 2020)
- Two Recommendation Letters in Original. (for Masters & Ph.D. only)
- Two Recent Passport size Photographs.
- Two Copies of the Applicant’s statement of purpose.
- The health/fitness certificate designed by the Chinese quarantine authority can be Downloaded From Here.
- Non-Criminal Record from Police Department.
- In the case of employment, No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the applicant’s employer will be required from shortlisted candidates.
Check & Apply Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2020 In UK – Masters & PhD
- The Last date to apply for the HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2020-21 is 5th January 2020.