GOOGLE HASH CODE PROGRAMMING COMPETITION DETAILS:
- Prize Winners. Google will notify each Team member about whether they have qualified for any prizes. Notifications will be made during the closing ceremony of the Final Round. All decisions by the Jury regarding prize winners are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Hash Code Cash Prizes. You may be eligible to receive one of the following cash prizes if you advance to, attend, and compete in the Final Round of Hash Code. The prize money specified reflects the amount each person on the winning Team will receive.
|Team Rank||Prize Money Per Participant|
|1st Place||$4,000 USD|
|2nd Place||$2,000 USD|
|3rd Place||$1,000 USD|
- Google may occasionally, and at its sole discretion, give away Google-branded objects, Google-related products, or other goodies (“Goodies”) to Final Round participants as part of their participation in the HC Contest. These Goodies are not prizes and must not be treated as prizes by participants. Recipients of Goodies are responsible for ensuring that they comply with any applicable tax laws and filing requirements (if any).
- The Hash Code Online Qualification Round is open for students and professionals of all skill levels who are at least 16 years old.
- Please note there are additional age requirements for finalists. You should refer to our Coding Competitions Terms for the full list of requirements that you have to meet at the time of registration.
If you have a question which is not answered in the above FAQ, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may need some time to answer your question. Thanks for your understanding!
- The last date to apply for Google Hash Code Programming Competition 2019 is 25th February, 2019.
Please follow and like us: