Applications are now open for the Global Ugrad 2020 Pakistan Exchange Program to the United States of America. Global Undergraduate Exchange Program is Fully Funded by the United States Educational Foundation Pakistan.
The Global UGRAD Pakistan program offers Cultural/Academic Exchange Fee Study in the USA For Pakistani Students. Pakistani Students will Spend approximately 4.5 Months in the United States as a Semester Exchange Program. The aim of the Global UGRAD Cultural Exchange Program is to promote a Mutual Understanding between the people of the United States & people of Pakistan Under Student Exchange programs the USA.
Details of Global UGRAD 2020 Pakistan:
- Country: United States of America
- Duration: 4-5 Months
- No. of Students: Approximately 250 Students
- Cost: Fully Funded.
Global UGRAD 2020 Cycle
- No.of Students: Approximately 250 Students will be Select.
- Two Batches: Fall and Spring semester (Half will go in Spring, Half in Fall)
Must apply for World Youth Forum 2019 in Egypt – Fully Funded
Global UGRAD is a Fully Funded Short Term Exchange Program to United States For Pakistani Students. All the Expenses will be covered by USEFP From A to Z.
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets From Your Home City to the United States.
- Tuition Fee & Mandatory University Fee.
- Room & Board, Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Accommodation will be Given.
- Accident & Sickness Coverage.
- A Monthly Allowance for other expenses & Travel to the Different States.
- A limited Allowance for Books.
- Airport Expenses Around (150$) (It can be increased or Decrease).
- They will give One Credit Card in which You will have 800$.
- They will Give One Debit Card in Which You will have More than 2500$.
Guidelines & Tips For Participants From UGRAD Alumni:
Below Here are Some Samples of Previous Personal Statements, Previous Alumni Tips, Previous Alumni Live Webinars. So, Must Read Full post & Share the post with others.
- Only Pakistani citizens are Eligible.
- Age Should be 25 years or younger.
- Currently enrolled in a College or University.
- Participants must be in the 14th or 15th Year of formal education. Means 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th Semester Students. OR
- Students enrolled in either, a four-year bachelor’s program or a two-year bachelor’s programs are eligible to apply.
- Strong Leadership Qualities and potential in their University and Community Activities.
- Having Interest in Learning about United States.
- Proficiency in English.
- Students from diverse backgrounds, especially those students who have not previously had opportunities to travel internationally are encouraged to apply.
Note: Women’s, people with disabilities & individuals from FATA, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, AJK, Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan, Northern Sindh & Southern Punjab are highly encouraged to apply.
The Last Date to apply for the Global UGRAD 2020 Pakistan Exchange Program to the United States of America is November 20, 2019.
Must apply for Yokohama National University Scholarship in Japan – Fully Funded