PROCEDURE & STRUCTURE:
Selected participants from abroad complete an eight to twelve-week fellowship at one of the pre-selected organisations in Germany between May and December 2019. “CCP Focus” provides fellows with the opportunity to establish professional contacts and to familiarise themselves with the specificities of the host-organisations operational procedures, methods and tools in the field of civic education. In addition, “CCP Focus” is closely linked to the other CCP modules so that a professional exchange among fellows from different countries and regions is possible. Fellowship holders are invited to share experiences with their professional networks in their home country in order to promote the building and maintenance of intercultural and cross-national networks.
The period suggested by the respective host organisation as well as other requirements (field of expertise, language skills, etc.) are specified in the description for each fellowship placement. Please read carefully and check if you are matching the requirements before considering an application.
CrossCulture CCP Program 2019 Germany Details
- Country: Germany
- Internship Provider: Ifa (Institute for Foreign Cultural Relations)
- Duration: 8 to 12 weeks
- Cost: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28th February 2019
- Aged between 23 and 45 years at the time of application.
- Good command of English (written and spoken).
- Work experience or voluntary engagement in a civil society organisation with a focus on civic education.
- Physical constitution for a long-term stay abroad.
- Eligible candidates ought to possess the nationality of one of the programme countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates and Uzbekistan.
Currently enrolled university students cannot be considered for participation!
HOW TO APPLY FOR FULLY FUNDED CROSSCULTURE CCP FOCUS 2019 IN GERMANY?
We strongly recommend to apply via desktop computers. Applications submitted via smartphones or tablets without attachments will not be considered. Please prepare the following mandatory documents before starting the application process:
- Letter of motivation (Please use this template)
- Letter of recommendation (Please use this template)
- Curriculum vitae
- Portrait photo (optional)
Supporting documents (copies of diplomas, evidence of experience, etc.) may be requested at a later stage in the competition.
Make sure that you have all documents ready in advance, as the application portal does not allow you to save incomplete applications and/or resume them at a later date. Please note that only complete applications including the above documents will be considered.
The selection of suitable candidates will be accomplished by ifa in consultation with the respective host organisations. Pre-selected candidates will be invited for an interview via Skype in March 2019. The results will be communicated until the end of March 2019. There is no recourse to legal action.
- The deadline for submission Fully Funded CrossCulture CCP Focus 2019 in Germany is 28 February, 2019.