Applications are now open for the most Famous Fulbright Scholarship 2020 in United States of America. Fulbright Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in United States for a Full-time Masters, Ph.D. Degree Programs.
Fulbright Scholarship in USA is offered to 150 countries in the world. But Each country has its own procedure. For both the Masters and Ph.D. programs, all academic disciplines are eligible, except clinical medicine. The Fulbright Scholarship is Funded by the U.S Department of State.
The USA Fulbright Scholarship will cover Tuition, Required textbooks, Airfare, a Living Stipend, and Health insurance. USEFP also assists with the Visa Process. This Year Fulbright 2021, USEFP hopes to award more than 130 Fulbright scholarships to Pakistani Students.
Fulbright Scholarship United States 2021 Details
- Country: United States of America
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Check & Apply SIIT Scholarship 2020 in Thailand For Masters & PhD
Available Academic Fields for Fulbright Scholarship USA
- All Disciplines are eligible except for clinical Medicine.
- People in the fields of Energy, Water, Agriculture, Public Health, Education, Social Sciences, Journalism and Mass Communication, Arts and Culture, Management including heritage conservation and museum studies, urban and regional planning, environmental science/studies, security/peace studies, and data science are strongly encouraged to apply.
Must Apply For Scotland Saltire Scholarship 2020-2021 – Apply Now For Master
Fulbright Scholarship 2021 is a Full Free Scholarship in the United States. It’s full scholarships for international students in USA. All Expenses will be covered.
- Tuition Fee
- A living stipend
- Health Insurance
- Visa Fees
- A Computer and Settling-in allowance.
- Fulbright awards enable grantees to live at the same standard as most American graduate students.
- For the Masters Degree program, a four-year Bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor’s and Master’s combination totaling 16 years of formal education from an accredited university.
- Recent graduates are strongly encouraged to apply, except for MBA and Public Policy/Administration applicants, who require 2 years of work experience.
- For the Ph.D. degree program, a Master’s, M.Phil or comparable degree (a minimum of 18 years of formal education) from an accredited university.
- It is highly desirable that candidates have work experience in teaching, research, or the public sector in Pakistan.
- For both the Masters and Ph.D. programs, all academic disciplines are eligible, except clinical medicine.
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required for all applicants. Under the new scoring system, minimum scores of 138 in the verbal and 136 in the quantitative sections are required.
- Applicants must also possess a high level of fluency in spoken and written English. The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) will be required from all the selected candidates.
Check New Zealand Government Scholarship 2021 – Fully Funded
Must Apply Global Internship Program 2020 South Korea – Fully Funded
Check Out Australia Awards Scholarships 2021 (Fully Funded) – Study in Australia
Check & Apply Woods Hole Internship in USA (Fully Funded) – International
Must Apply for UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop 2020 in Korea (Fully Funded)
Apply for Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020 in Thailand (Fully Funded)
Must Apply for Kyoto University Scholarship Japan 2020 – (BS/MS/PhD)
- The last date to apply for the Fulbright Scholarship in the United States 2021 is 13th May 2020.