European Commission Young Leaders Programme 2019 in Brussels is now open for applications. Do nt miss the chance just apply
The European Commission is inviting young people from around the world to play an active role in this year’s EDD. We are looking for 15 extraordinary young people aged 21-26 who can represent the powerful impact that youth are having in the development field. The Young Leaders Programme will consist of a 10-day visit to Brussels, where Young Leaders will meet EU experts and stakeholders and play a leading role in the EDD Programme, which will include speaking in various session alongside global leaders.
Is inequality an issue that impacts you deeply and which you are working to bring to light and to reduce? Do you want to share your vision of the future with other influential development actors? The time has come to make your voice heard: Apply for the European Development Days (EDD) Young Leaders Programme and grab the chance to be invited to Brussels to share your ideas!
- European Commission – European Development Days
- 10 Days
- The European Development Days 2019 (EDD 2019) will take place on 18-19 June 2019 at Tour & Taxis in Brussels, Belgium.
Related opportunities 2019:
- The 2019 EU leadership program is fully funded. It will cover all the cost of the selected candidates.
The eligibility criteria of international leadership program 2019 is given by:
- Open to young people from all over the world
- You must be aged 21-26
- You must be willing to share your views and experiences in high level debates alongside world leaders and other change makers in the development field.
- You must be playing an active role in the fight for gender equality and women empowerment at the local, national or regional level.
EDD 2018 Young Leaders Programme Highlights
Watch the EDD 2018 Young Leaders Programme highlights during the 2018 edition of the European Development Days in Brussels on 5-6 June.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please note that you can save your application at any time, in order to complete your form in instalments. You just need to save your progress before you exit the form, in order to come back to it at a later stage if you wish. However, please do not forget to submit your completed application form before 24 March 2019 in order to apply to the Young Leader Programme. For that, please click the SUBMIT button on the last page of the form. Please note that the submission form must be completed in English.
Tips for filling online application: Click on the Download the necessary info for your application
- Sunday 24 March (1:00 PM CET) 2019