Applications are invited to apply for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship in France from all the international students outside the European Union. Emile Boutmy Scholarship offering Scholarship at Science Po University in Paris, France.
Sciences Po created the Emile Boutmy scholarship, named after the founder of Sciences Po (1871), in order to welcome the very best international students from outside the European Union. The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is awarded to top students whose profiles match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements.
Emily Boutmy Scholarship to study in France with scholarship is for Doing a Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree or Ph.D. at Science Po University. All-Academic Fields are Available Entirely in the English Language, No Need to Speak Frech to enrol in these programmes.
Sciences Po University hosts 14,000 Students – Half are International. The Duration of the Bachelor’s Degree program is 3 Years, Master Degree is for 2 Years & Ph.D. The program is for 3 Years. This is one of the Best Scholarship in France for International students.
For More Scholarships and Jobs Opportunities visit Opportunities Map
Details of Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2020
- Country: Paris, France
- University: Science Po University
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master & PhD
- Deadline: 15 December 2019
For More Scholarships Follow Mext Japan Scholarships 2019
Available Fields & Majors
Sciences Po’s offers 27 Master’s Programs and 23 dual Degrees. All applications must be submitted online. All Courses are Entirely Taught in English.
Fields & Majors For Master Degree:
Sciences Po School of International Affairs
Master in International Security
Master in International Public Management
Master in International Economic Policy
Master in International Development
Master in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action
Master in Environmental Policy
Master in International Energy
Master in Journalism and International Affairs
For More Scholarships Follow Peking University Scholarships 2020 in China
Sciences Po School of Management & Innovation
Master in International Management and Sustainability
Master in Communication, Media and Creative Industries
Master in Marketing: New Luxury and Art de Vivre
Sciences Po Law School
Master in Economic Law
Sciences Po Urban School
Master in Governing the Large Metropolis
Sciences Po Doctoral School
Master in Economics
Ph.D. Degree Program
The Ph.D. Degree in Economics at the Sciences Po Doctoral School is taught in English.
You Can Check Details about Fields Here
Emile Boutmy Scholarship in France Offers Scholarships for Bachelors’s, Masters & Ph.D. Programs. Please Check the Details for Scholarships Benefits give below.
Emile Boutmy Scholarship to France For Bachelors:
- A Tuition Grant of €7,300 Per Year for the Three Years of the Undergraduate Program, in addition to a grant to cover part of the Cost of Living of €5000 per year.
- A tuition grant of €7,300 Per Year for the Three Years of the Undergraduate Program.
- A tuition grant of €5,000 Per Year for the Three Years of the Undergraduate Program.
- A tuition grant of €3,000 Per Year for the Three Years of the Undergraduate Program.
Must Apply CrossCulture Program 2020 Germany – CCP Fully Funded
Emile Boutmy Scholarship to Study in France For Masters:
- A Grant of €10,000 Per Year to Cover Tuition Fees for the Two Years of the Masters
- A Tuition Grant of €5,000 Per Year for the Two Years of the Masters.
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must be, first time applicants, from a non-European Union state.
- Deadline For Master:15 December 2019
- Deadline For Bachelor: To be Confirmed