Applications are open to apply for the Einstein Fellowship Germany 2020. All the Applicants who are applying for the Einstein Fellowship 2020 must be under 35 years of age. This is a Fully Funded Fellowship in Germany by Einstein Forum for outstanding Young Thinkers.
Applicants must have University Degree in Science, Natural Science & Humanities. The duration of this Scholarship in Germany is 5 to 6 Months. No Need of IELTS/TOEFL for this Fully Funded fellowship scholarship. This is a scholarship for international students in Germany that will be given to Any Nationality who will propose a Unique Project.
Einstein Fellowship Germany will cover your Accommodation cost and Stipend 10000Euro for 6 Months which is enough to cover your food and other Cost during Einstein Forum Scholarship and will Reimburse Travel Cost.
Einstein Fellowship Germany 2020 Details
- Country: Germany
- Location: Einstein’s summer house in Caputh
- Duration: 5 to 6 Months
- Value: Fully Funded german scholarship by Einstien Forum
- Deadline: 15th May 2020
About Einstein Fellowship
Awarded by the Einstein Forum and the Daimler and Benz Foundation. The Einstein Forum and the Daimler and Benz Foundation are offering a fellowship for outstanding young thinkers who wish to pursue a project in a different field from that of their previous research.
The purpose of the fellowship is to support those who, in addition to producing superb work in their area of specialization, are also open to other, interdisciplinary approaches – following the example set by Albert Einstein.
Einstein Fellowship Germany 2020 by Einstein Forum will cover almost all cost Such as:
- Accommodation in Einstein’s summer house in Caputh.
- A stipend of 10,000 EURO For 5 to 6 Months
- Travel Expenses will be reimbursement.
- Candidates must be under 35 and hold a university degree in the humanities, in the social sciences, or in the natural sciences.
- Applications for 2021 should include a CV
- A two-page project proposal
- Two letters of recommendation
- All documents must be received by May 15, 2020.
- At the end of the fellowship period, the fellow will be expected to present his or her project in a public lecture at the Einstein Forum and at the Daimler and Benz Foundation.
- A successful application must demonstrate the quality, originality, and feasibility of the proposed project, as well as the superior intellectual development of the applicant.
- It is not relevant whether the applicant has begun working toward, or currently holds, a Ph.D.
- The proposed project need not be entirely completed during the time of the fellowship but can be the beginning of a longer project.
- The last date to apply for the Einstein Fellowship Germany 2020 by Einstein Forum is 15th May 2020