Sudan’s Largest and Most Diversified Conglomerate. Every day, DAL Group’s products and services touch the lives of millions of people in Sudan– whether that is bakers making bread at dawn, professionals commuting across Khartoum, homemakers preparing nutritious meals for their families, doctors performing life-saving procedures, or young people simply enjoying a refreshing soft drink on the banks of the Nile.
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
- Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
- How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
- My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
- Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
- Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
- Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
- Sales Consultant (Indoor )
- Sales Representative
- Rental Services Coordinator
- Sales Engineer (Power Systems)
- Senior Customer Experience Analyst
- Meeter and Greeter
- Call Center Agent
- Parts Supervisor (Western Area-Elobied )
- Team Leader (Central Area-Madani)
- Administration Officer
- Sales Consultant (Outdoor)