Applications are now open for the fully funded cross culture program 2020 in Germany. The (Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen ifa CrossCulture program is a fully-funded international exchange program in Germany. The duration of the CCP Fellowship 2020 is 2-3 months. The CCP 2020 will cover all the costs of the final participants. Participants from all over the world can apply for the all-expenses-paid exchange program in Germany.
The Ifa fully funded fellowship 2020 will cover a monthly allowance of 550 euros, roundtrip airfare, accommodation, local transportation, a refund of applicable visa fees and Health insurance. CCP Fellowships enables professionals and committed volunteers to work in an intercultural environment for two to three months and to gather new skills. All information about the application process and requirements can be found here.
The CrossCulture Programme (CCP) enables professionals and committed volunteers to think outside of the cultural box! Each year around 80 fellowship recipients from host organizations in Germany or in one of the over 35 partner countries gain experience in intercultural networks. Through occupational stays abroad, the program enables and promotes actors from the cultural, educational, scientific, artistic and medial sectors to work together. The goal of the CrossCulture Programme is to strengthen lasting civil society networks between Germany and countries across the globe. The program was launched in 2005 and now counts over 750 alumni to its ever-growing network.
With the CCP Fellowships, the CrossCulture Programme (CCP) funds around 80 professionals and committed volunteers from over 35 countries each year. During two to three months of practical training in host organizations in Germany or in CCP partner countries, participants deepen their expertise and acquire intercultural skills. In turn, the host organizations benefit from the expertise, regional knowledge, and networks of the CCP fellows. The participants then bring their experiences gained abroad into their everyday working life when they return to their home organization.
For More Scholarships and Jobs Opportunities visit Opportunities Map
- Country: Germany
- Organization: ifa (Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen)
- Duration: The duration of the cultural exchange program Germany is 2-3 months.
- No of Participants: 80
CrossCulture Program is principally awarded to people working in one of the following fields:
- Policy and society
- Media and culture
- Human rights and peace
- Sustainable development
- Civic & citizenship education
- Digital civil society
ifa covers the following costs for fellowship recipients from abroad:
- A Monthly Allowance of 550 Euros
- Roundtrip Airfare Tickets
- Full Accommodation
- A monthly ticket for public transport within the place of residence
- A Refund of Applicable Visa Fees
- Health Insurance
For More Scholarships Follow Opportunities Map
ifa covers the following costs for scholarship recipients from Germany:
- A monthly allowance of 1,100 euros
- A refund of roundtrip airfare
- A refund of applicable visa fees
- Health insurance
For More Scholarships Follow Mext Japan Scholarships 2019
Participants from the following countries can apply for the cross-culture internship program in 2020.
- Palestinian Territories
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirate
- and Uzbekistan.
For More Scholarships Follow Peking University Scholarships 2020 in China
- The applicant must be between the ages of 23 and 45 at the time of the application.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- At least two years of proven professional experience or volunteer work in a civil society organization in the country of origin.
- The applicant is in good health for a longer stay abroad.
- The applicant has been and is socially engaged for the long-term.
- The applicant can prove full-time experience in his or her field of work.
- A collaboration with an organization in the target country is in progress or planned.
- The applicant possesses other language skills, particularly, German language skills
The following required documents have to be uploaded Online:
- Letter of motivation (please use the template)
- Recommendation letter by your current employer/home organization (please use the template)
- Photo (optional)
APPLY FOR THE CROSSCULTURE PROGRAM 2020 IN GERMANY?
Application in 3 steps
- Open the ifa application portal and select the fellowship of your choice.
- Complete the application form and upload your documents. Since the application system cannot cache any input, all documents should be ready for the upload at the start of the application.
- Submit the completed application online via the application portal.
Incomplete applications, applications sent by email and applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- All the selected applicants will be notified via email and they will be called for an interview at the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- In exceptional cases, the selection interviews will take place by phone or via Skype.
- They will be Notified about Selection by the end of January.
- The last date to submit an application for the CrossCulture Program in Germany 15 November 2019.