Calls for applications for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships in UK 2020 for International Students to pursue Masters Degree in the United Kingdom. Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are Fully Funded Scholarships from low and middle-income Commonwealth countries.
The Duration of the Master Scholarship will be for 1 Year. The Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) is one of the largest and most prestigious International Scholarship Schemes in the World. The Scholarship is available in all Academic Fields & Majors to pursue a Master’s Degree in Every Field. Commonwealth Shared Scholarship are aimed at those who could not otherwise afford to study in the UK.
Commonwealth Scholarship in UK Details
- Country: UK
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters
Must Apply CERN Summer Student Program 2020 in Switzerland – Fully Funded
Available Fields & Majors:
All-Academic Fields & Majors are available which includes Arts, Social, Natural Sciences, Clinical, Medical, Engineering and Sciences, Education, etc. The full list is given below in the Link given below.
- Science & Technology for Development
- Strengthening Health Systems and Capacity
- Promoting Global Prosperity
- Strengthening Global Peace, Security and Governance
- Strengthening Resilience and Response to Crises
- Access, Inclusion & Opportunity
Must apply ETH Summer Internship in Switzerland – Fully Funded
List of Commonwealth Universities
You can check the List of Universities & Courses/Fields/Majors in which You can apply for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2020 (CLICK HERE TO CHECK)
Must Apply Global Solutions Summer School 2020 in Germany – Fully Funded
Commonwealth Scholarship Financial Coverage
- Approved Round Airfare Tickets from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award.
Approved Full tuition fees.
- Monthly Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,110 Per Month, or £1,362 Per Month for those at universities in the London metropolitan area (rates quoted at 2019-2020 levels)
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable
- Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where applicable
- Study travel grant towards the cost of study-related travel within the UK or overseas.
Check and Apply University of Tokyo Summer Internship in Japan – Fully Funded
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- The Gambia
Apply for Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship in Qatar – Fully Funded
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British protected person.
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country.
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/ October 2020
- Those who have completed their 4 Year Bachelor Degree or those who have completed 2 Year bachelor and 2 Year Masters are eligible to apply for the Commonwealth UK Scholarship.
- By September 2020, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honors standard, or a second class degree (2:2) and relevant postgraduate qualification (a Master’s degree)
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high-income country
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship.
Must Apply ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship 2020 in Switzerland – Funded
- The last date to apply for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2020 is 18th December 2019
Check Northeast Agricultural University Scholarships in China – Fully Funded