Applications are now accepting for the Clarendon Scholarship 2020 in UK at the University of Oxford. Clarendon Scholarship Offers Fully Funded UK Scholarships for international students to pursue Masters’s or Ph.D. Degree.
Clarendon not only offers around 130 new, fully-funded scholarships each year to assist outstanding graduate scholars, but offers the opportunity to join one of the most active, highly international, and multidisciplinary communities at Oxford.
The duration of the Master’s Degree will be for 1, 2 Years & For Doctoral 3 to 4 Years. Each Year 130 New, Fully-Funded Scholarships Awarded. An Opportunity to Join one of the Most Active, Highly International, and Multidisciplinary communities at Oxford.
For More Scholarships and Jobs Opportunities visit Opportunities Map
Details Of Clarendon Scholarship 2020:
- Country: UK
- University: Oxford University
- Course Level: Master Degree, Ph.D. Degree
- Duration: 2 Year, 3 Year, 3 Year
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
Must Apply for Awaji Youth Federation Fellowship 2020 in Japan – Funded
Available Fields & Majors:
Clarendon Scholarship in UK For International Students Offers all academic Programs with No Restrictions. Please Check Full List of Course of Your Interest CLICK HERE
Courses by Department
- Humanities Division
- Mathematical, Physical and Life Sciences Division
- Medical Sciences Division
- Social Sciences Division
- Department for Continuing Education
Must Apply for Belgium Government Scholarship 2020/2021 (Fully Funded)
Quick Facts about Fully Funded Clarendon Scholarship
- You will be automatically considered for Clarendon if you apply by the relevant January deadline for your course. You do not need to submit a separate application.
- Clarendon offers fully-funded scholarships covering course fees, as well as a grant for living expenses for the period of fee liability.
- There are no restrictions on nationality, ordinary residence or field of study. All full-time and part-time DPhil and Master’s courses are eligible.
Must Apply for,
The Eligibility Criteria & Selection Criteria Slightly Depending upon the Subject Area You Choose. To Check the Entry Requirements (CLICK HERE).
Must Apply CrossCulture Program 2020 Germany – CCP Fully Funded
There are No restrictions by Nationality or Country of Ordinary Residence. Candidates from all over the world are eligible to apply.
Clarendon scholarship in the UK for international students to Study in UK on Scholarship
Covers the Following Expenses given below.
- Clarendon Scholarships Cover Course Fees in Full.
- Scholars will receive an Annual Grant for Living Expenses which is Normally Sufficient to Cover the Living Costs of a Single Student Living in Oxford. In 2019-20, you should expect to receive at least £15,009.
- The last date to apply for the Clarendon Scholarship in UK is 10th January 2020.