Applications are open for the Cambridge University Scholarship in UK for international students to study Masters, Ph.D. Degree in the United Kingdom. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship in UK & the largest ever scholarship in Cambridge University.
All the Students from around the world with any nationality are eligible to apply for the UK Scholarship. The University is offering Scholarships in all academic Disciplines Available at Cambridge University For 2020 entry Scholarship in UK for International Students.
A total of 80 Full Scholarships will be provided for Masters & Ph.D. to the applicants outside the UK. The Scholarship is Fully Funded & Sponsored by the Bill Gates & Melinda Gates Foundation Scholarship to the University of Cambridge.
Cambridge University Scholarship 2020 Details
- Country: UK
- University: Cambridge University
- Funded by: Bill Gates & Melinda Gates
- Course Level: Ph.D., MSc/MLitt, Master Degree, Diploma
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Must Apply for Hokkaido University Scholarship 2020 in Japan – Fully Funded
Duration of the Scholarship
- Ph.D. Degree: 3 Year, 4 Year, 5 Year, 7 Year
- Master Degree: 1 Year, 2 Year
Check & Apply Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2020 – IsDB Fully Funded
Available Fields & Majors
For 2020 entry, Gates Cambridge will offer scholarships to Applicants in all Academic Disciplines Available at Cambridge University. The below Just Examples. All-Academic Fields are Available.
- Bio logical
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Social Science
- Islamic Studies
- Astronomy Etc
Must Apply for Romania Government Scholarship 2020 – Study in Romania
You Can Check the Full List of Courses offering Under Gates Scholarship UK (CLICK HERE)
Check Out EPFL Summer Internship 2020 in Switzerland – Fully Funded
Gates Scholarship Value
Bill Gates Scholarship for International Students is a Fully Funded Cambridge gates scholarship. It will Cover the Full cost of studying at Cambridge. It also provides additional, discretionary funding.
Must Apply for DESY Summer Student Program 2020 in Germany – Fully Funded
- University Composition Fee at the appropriate rate.
- University Tuition Fee
- A Maintenance Allowance for a Single Student (£17,500 for 12 months at the 2020-21 rate; pro rata for courses shorter than 12 months) – for Ph.D. scholars the award is for up to 4 years
- One Economy Round Airfare Ticket at both the beginning and end of the Course.
- Inbound Visa Costs & the Cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge
- Academic Development Funding: From up to £500 to up to £2,000, dependent on the length of your course, to attend conferences and courses.
- Family Allowance: Up to £10,120 for a first child and up to £4,320 for a second child (2020-21 rate). No funding is provided for a partner.
- Fieldwork: You may apply to keep up to your normal maintenance allowance while on fieldwork as part of your Ph.D. (the Trust does not fund other fieldwork costs as these should be funded by the University Composition Fee).
- Maternity/Paternity Funding: Should you require it, you may apply to intermit your studies for up to 6 months and continue to receive your maintenance allowance during this time.
Apply for IST Summer Internship Austria Fully Funded 2020 – Europe
- Online Application
- Gates Cambridge Statement
- Research proposal (Ph.D. applicants only)
- Gates Cambridge reference
- For More Details About Application Materials
You can apply for a Bill Gates Scholarship For International Students if you are:
- A Citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom.
- Applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study at the University of Cambridge:
- Postgraduate Course (Master)
- You Can Quickly Check through Eligibility Checker (CLICK HERE)
Must Apply Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2020 in Austria – Fully Funded
Check & Apply World Bank 2020 Summer Internship Program – Fully Funded
Apply for Tianjin University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 – Fully Funded
Must Apply for Beijing 2022 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games
- The last date to apply for the fully-funded scholarships in UK at Cambridge University Scholarship in February 2020. Each Course has a Different Deadline, but it’s in February 2020. You Can Check (CLICK HERE).