Applications are now open for the Awaji Youth Federation Fellowship in Japan. Awaji Youth Fellowship is Funded by the Pasona Group an international community of young innovators based on Awaji Island, Japan.The Awaji Youth forum is dedicated to Youth age between 18-35 Graduated with a Bachelors Degree or Master Degree. The Fellowship will cover the expenses of the Participants during the Program.
The AYF program has been designed so that Fellows will be able to enhance their skills and abilities without being burdened financially while in Japan. As an Awaji Youth Federation Fellow, you will be employed by Pasona Group Inc. and enjoy the following benefits and conditions, while fees and government taxes are processed by Pasona. The aim of the Awaji Youth Federation Fellowship is to bring Youth from around the world with the passion to challenge themselves. The main focus is a regional revitalization of the island, cultural creation, and entrepreneurship.
For More Scholarships and Jobs Opportunities visit Opportunities Map
Details Of Awaji Youth Federation Fellowship 2020
- Country: Japan
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Duration: 12 Months
- Eligible Nationalities: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 15th November 2019
Must Apply for Belgium Government Scholarship 2020/2021 (Fully Funded)
- AYF is one of the newest and most promising projects of Pasona Group Situated in Awaji Island.
- AYF is seeking for Next Generation Leaders with the passion to challenge themselves in a Unique Global Community by taking advantage of this Once in a Lifetime Opportunity.
- Young Youth Come together across cultures, backgrounds, and Disciplines to use their skills and find a solution to global issues.
- Fellows will have a chance to enhance their skills through active involvement in new business projects and facilities operated by Pasona Group on Awaji Island.
Must Apply for,
The Following Expenses Given below will be Covered by the Organizers of the Program for all the Participants.
- Cost: JPY 90,000/mo
- 5 days a week of working & learning
- 10 days of paid leave available six months into the program
- Cost: JPY 26,000/mo
- Individual room in either Japanese or Western-style
- Utility costs such as electricity and Wi-Fi are included
Must Apply CrossCulture Program 2020 Germany – CCP Fully Funded
Meals (Working Days only)
- Cost: JPY 20,000/mo
- Although AYF attempts to accommodate Fellows with food allergies, special dietary needs or those following religious dietary practices including Halal diet, the dishes we provide are general buffet style
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Commitment to solving society’s problems and contributing to Pasona Group’s projects.
- Open to staying on Awaji Island after the year at AYF and continuing to work on regional revitalization
- Core values of hard work, discipline, and care for others
- Flexible, perseverance and resilience
- The ability and drive to translate ideas into concrete action
- The last date to apply for the Awaji Youth Federation Fellowship in Japan is 15th November 2019.