Applications are now invited for the Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020. The Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program (ADB – JSP) was established in April 1988 with financing from the Japanese government. The Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP) provides support for Master’s degree study in ADB-JSP approved fields of study at the University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa (UHM), and for participation in the educational, residential, and leadership development programs at the East-West Center (EWC).
ADB-JSP is a scholarship program that was established to strengthen human resource capacity in Asian Development Bank developing member countries. After completing their studies, scholars are expected to return to their home countries to apply and share their new knowledge and skills to promote socioeconomic development.
- Scholarship to be Taken: East-West Center University, Hawaii, USA
- Scholarship By: Asian Development Bank/Japan Scholarship Program (JSP)
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year, 3 Year
- Deadline: December 1st, 2019
Financial Coverage in ADB Scholarship
- Full Tuition fees.
- Airfare from the scholar’s home country to the United States.
- The basic cost of living in the USA.
- Health and medical insurance in the United States.
- Airfare from the USA, to the scholar’s home country at the conclusion of his or her course of study.
- For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation.
Must apply for Asian Development Bank Scholarship New Zealand – Fully Funded
List of Fields Available
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Natural Resources & Environmental Management
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Pacific Island Studies
- Public Administration
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Master of Law
Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Cook Islands, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Fiji, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan,Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Viet Nam
Available Scholarships Links Must Apply,
- Research Scholarships 2019 Bond University Australia – Fully funded
- HELMUT VEITH SCHOLARSHIP 2019 FOR FEMALE STUDENTS – Fully Funded
- SCHWARZMAN SCHOLARS PROGRAMME IN CHINA 2020-2021 – Fully Funded
- Be a national of an ADB borrowing member. For a list of current developing member countries visit the ADB – Japan Scholarship Programme to Check Your Country Name.
- Have gained admission to an approved master at an approved academic institution.
- Have a bachelors degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs which are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- Be in good health.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
- Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet.
- Academic documentation – both academic transcripts and degree certificates.
- Certificate of Employment for the duration of employment issued by the company.
- Certificate of Income issued by the company.
- Certificate of Family Income issued by the company. Must be either your parents or spouses annual/monthly income.
- Copy of your Passport.
- Valid IELTS test.
- The application deadline for the Asian Development Bank 202 Scholarships beginning in August 2020, the deadline is December 1, 2019 (11:59 PM Hawaii Standard Time).