Amana now has over 2000 professionals working in the management, administration, engineering, procurement and cost control, construction, sales and marketing, finance and accounting, and IT/MIS departments. Over 11,000 employees in the steel works, concrete works, mechanical, electrical and plumbing departments and workshop.
Our employees come from over thirty countries across the globe allowing us to draw from a pool of multi-faceted, experienced professionals.
AMANA is to become the regional leader in designing, constructing and commissioning commercial and industrial buildings in the Middle East, Africa and South East Asia.
AMANA is to provide our clients with the highest service quality, on time and budget delivery. We shall achieve this by creating a partnership between our employees, managers, and shareholders focused on executing our projects on Time, under Budget, and within the Quality requirements.
AMANA Values, basic and fundamental shall remain the guiding light in our dealings internal and external. These will be the uncompromising foundations upon which we build our Mission.
- Integrity: the courage to maintain the right from the wrong without compromise.
- Reliability: the ability to deliver on what we promise, without exception.
- Accountability: the strength to be responsible for our own actions and decisions.
Development & Training
Amana is dedicated to recruiting only the best talent available in the market. We invest heavily in our recruitment process, and we develop our workforce through SEED (Structured Employee Enhancement & Development program). Which develops and trains them from being on site in basic development, through senior staff, line management and to the general management level.
What Amana Looks For
Here are the qualities Amana looks for in anyone planning to join the company:
- A “can-do” attitude about challenges
- Self-confidence and a “go-getter” approach
- The ability to make things happen
- Quick learning skills and willing to endure challenges to learn and improve yourself
- Positive people and group management flair
- Strong communication skills
- Team-player capabilities
- Proven leadership abilities
Submission of your CV does not represent a guaranteed hire. Jobs are available based on openings and business requirements.