Apply Now for the 600 Australian National University Scholarships 2021. Australian National University is accepting applications for 2021. A total of 600 Fully Funded Scholarships are available at ANU University for International and Domestic Students. The Scholarship is to Undertake a Master’s Degree or a Ph.D. Degree from ANU University. ANU is located in Canberra, the capital of Australia.
The University is Providing Scholarships in all academic Fields/Majors. A wide range of fields of study options is available for international students to undertake Master’s Degree programs and Ph.D. Degree Programs. The Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrisson announced to allow international students into the country from as early as July 2020.
The Australian National University Scholarships for International Students is Funded by the Australian Government. You can do a Master by Research (MPhil) or Ph.D. by Research. There are also many Scholarships available by ANU University. The Duration of the Australian Scholarship Master’s Degree will be for 2 Years whereas for Doctoral Degre the Duration will be 4 Years.
About Australian National University Scholarships
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- University: Australia National University
- No. of Scholarships: 600
- Degree Level: Master by Research, Ph.D. by Research
- Deadline: 31st August 2020
Must Apply for Transparency International School on Integrity 2020
You do not Need to Specify which Scholarship you are applying as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible).
Fields of Study Available at ANU University
ANU University Scholarship in Australia For International Students is offering Scholarships in Most Academic Majors/Faculties. The list of the fields is given below.
- College of Arts & Social Sciences
- College of Asia and Pacific
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Engineering & Computer Science
- College of Law
- College of Science
Must Apply for Rhodes Scholarship 2021 in UK (Fully Funded)
Monash University offers a Wide Range of Fully Funded Scholarships. All the Expenses will be covered by the University as well as by the Australian Government Such as:
- Airfare Tickets (Reallocation)
- Allowance for Living
- Thesis Allowance
- Tuition Fee Cover
- Books/Course Materials
- Monthly Stipend
- Overseas Student Health Case (OSHC)
General Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
- You Must be Domestic or an International Student.
- Hold a Bachelors Degree.
- Scholarships are awarded based on an applicant’s academic record, research output, and prior research experience.
- English Language Requirements.
Must Apply for Global Peace Summit Turkey 2020 Fully Funded Conference
Apply Now for MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2021
Must Apply for Netherland Government Scholarship 2021 – Fully Funded
- The last date to apply for all of the Australian National University Scholarships for International and Domestic Students is 31st August 2020.