Applications are now open to apply for the DAAD Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 in Germany. DAAD Scholarships are funded by the Government of Germany. All International Students from around the world are eligible for the DAAD Postgraduate Scholarships to Undertake a Masters, MPhil, or a Short Course from German Universities.
DAAD is offering Scholarships for International Students in Designated Universities with a wide range of Academic Fields & Majors scholarships for international students to study a Masters’s, Short Courses, or MPhil Degree The DAAD supports over 100,000 German and International students.
Fresh Graduates with a Previous degree not old than 6 Years from any country can apply. DAAD Covers all the Expenses when it’s under DAAD. So, Under this Scholarship, all the Expenses will be covered by the DAAD Supported by Germany Government. The Duration of the Scholarship si from 12-24 Months (depending on the particular institution). Further details are given below.
About DAAD Postgraduate Scholarship 2021
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, MPhil, Short Course
- Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months
- Deadline: 30th Sept 2020, 15th Oct 2020, 30th Nov 2020
Must Apply for 600 Australian National University Scholarships 2021
DAAD Scholarships offer graduates the opportunity to continue their education in Germany with a postgraduate or continuing course of study. The scholarships also promote the exchange of experience and networking amongst colleagues.
DAAD Provides Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students in Germany which covers all the Expenses. The Benefits of the Scholarship are given below.
- Scholarship of Monthly Stipend 850 €
- Contributions to Health Insurance in Germany
- Round Trip Appropriate Travel Allowance
- Study and Research subsidy
- Monthly Rent Subsidy where Applicable,
- Allowances for Spouses and/or Children where applicable
- Free German language Course in order to Stay in Germany
- The Participants Should have a First University Bachelors Degree or Equivalent.
- The most Recent University Degree should be obtained in the last six years.
- Applications Must be Submitted in German or English.
- English Proficiency Test Results.
- All Masters courses have further additional requirements that must be Fulfil by Applicant.
Must Apply for Global Peace Summit Turkey 2020 Fully Funded Conference
Apply Now for MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2021
- There are Three Deadlines for 3 Different Programmes. The Last Date to Apply for the DAAD Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 for Architecture 30th Sept 2020, For Music 15th Oct 2020, For Fine Art, Design, Visual Communication, and Film is 30th Nov 2020.